nightwing737
FurryDragon

Olive Garden Is Overrated

nightwing737 has forfeited round #2.

nightwing737

Pro

I think that Olive Garden is overrated and the quality of the food doesn't match up with the cost. Their Alfredo tastes and looks like it was reheated in a microwave and just overall nothing seems fresh.
FurryDragon

Con

Hi there, pro side. I would like to state that the cost of going to Olive Garden is relatively cheap. They have many deals that are affordable. Perhaps one of the best deals is that you can get unlimited breadsticks, salad, and soups. I completely agree with what you say when the quality of the food doesn't match up with the cost. Olive Garden should be more expensive, considering the portions of soups and salads they give out for free. Now, Olive Garden is no Carrabbas, or any other Italian grill, but it is a cheap yet delicious option for many middle class families.

Source:
https://www.buzzfeed.com...