TheJuniorVarsityNovice
LeonPikinito

On Balance, Revenge is Morally Justifiable

TheJuniorVarsityNovice

Pro

This debate is impossible to accept doing so at this time is a forfieture of the match.

Is revenge ok? Should you really turn the other cheek, or do you just have to teach people what's good for them sometimes? BOP shared
LeonPikinito

Con

So I accepted and this is my first time debating on this website. I suppose we can start the debate in round 2.
TheJuniorVarsityNovice

Pro

This is one of those slap on the head moments of rme LeonPikinito.....look since this is your first time debating Im sure you wont be penalized this time. But when someone has this in their intro:

"This debate is impossible to accept doing so at this time is a forfieture of the match."

.....That usually means "Hey guys, dont accept because I want to pick the person who debates this topic...anndd if you do accept without my permission you loose automatically. Why do you lose automatically just because they said? it is becasue when you enter any match the first round contain the TOA or Terms Of Agreement which are binding and lay the framework for the rest of the bebate.....again, you are all good, its your first round and its my fault for not having an unaceptable round however lets get down to BUS

Things to know: in the last speech, you make No new arguments, you simply restate arguments already made. All the other speeches, except the 1st are usually just acceptance speeches. Now, Im gona make my case. please dont forfeit on me Lol. Yes, instead of that lets have a great round? Let's begin:

Case

Rights

Every human being deserves the right to be protected and have their rights protected. Violating someone rights or hurting them ethically automatically is a forfeiture of their own rights meaning that you have the right to vengeance unless the law will carry out your vengeance in the form of ‘Justice’. This alone warrants that vengeance is acceptable, as people need to protect their rights.

On to you…

LeonPikinito

Con

LeonPikinito forfeited this round.
LeonPikinito

Con

LeonPikinito forfeited this round.
TheJuniorVarsityNovice

Pro

please extend and thus note that the opponent has dropped all arguments
LeonPikinito

Con

LeonPikinito forfeited this round.
Posted by 2001bhu 1 year ago
2001bhu
If I could vote I would give 7 points to pro because of con's ff.
Posted by ScareCr0we 2 years ago
ScareCr0we
This should be interesting to see.