KamaKaasNeal
Bdawgg

On a scale from 1-10, 7 being the highest, what is purple?

KamaKaasNeal

Con

only sometimes....
Bdawgg

Pro

onlyy all the time with a few of them
KamaKaasNeal

Con

I thank my contender for his insight.

-If you have a scale, that implies that you have a low side and a high side, much like that of a spectrum.
-if the highest number is seven, as it is in this case, that is the high side, and the low side is one.
-Purple is a color
-If there are eight copy-cats sitting on a bridge, and one jumps off, how many are left?

Thank you for your time and have a

good day
Bdawgg

Pro

this is yet to be true for purple tis the highest on a scal of 1-10 and yet the highest is 7 so purple wouldnt have to be anything but 7 in which we have now created a spectrum for error OR a color for the ghostly world in which we have lived in in the past and future but not today.
KamaKaasNeal

Con

“In a strange room you must empty yourself for sleep. And before you are emptied for sleep, what are you. And when you are emptied for sleep, what are you. And when you are emptied for sleep you are not. And when you are filled with sleep, you never were. I don't know what I am. I don't know if I am or not. Jewel knows he is, because he does not know that he does not know where he is or not. He cannot empty himself for sleep because he is not what he is and he is what he is not. Beyond the unlamped wall I can hear the rain shaping the wagon that is ours, the load that is no longer theirs that felled and sawed it nor yet theirs that bought it and which is not ours either, lie on our wagon though it does, since only the wind and the rain shape it only to Jewel and me, that are not asleep. And Jewel is, so Addie Bundren must be. And then I must be, or I could not empty myself for sleep in a strange room. And so if I am not emptied yet, I am is.”

“My mother is a fish.”

therefore your point is invalid

http://troll.me...
Bdawgg

Pro

He asked me whether I had seen the movie 'The Color Purple.' I said no she hadn't. And Bobby said, 'Well, it's a terrible picture. They don't make good, decent, moral pictures nowadays.'
Tommy Bond
KamaKaasNeal

Con

KamaKaasNeal forfeited this round.
Bdawgg

Pro

Bdawgg forfeited this round.
KamaKaasNeal

Con

KamaKaasNeal forfeited this round.
Bdawgg

Pro

Bdawgg forfeited this round.