moorrggaann
Kracklin

One Direction Is Better than Justin Bieber

Started: 10/29/2013 Category: Music

moorrggaann

Pro

One Direction is better.
Kracklin

Con

Justin is the OG man of the hair flip, he also is Canadian, therefore he is ten times better than One Direction.
moorrggaann

Pro

One Direction has 5 hot guys, versus Justin Bieber is only 1. One Direction is better than Justin Bieber because they are a band not a single person.
Kracklin

Con

Just because they are a "group" does not make them better. Justin can perform alone and way better than all of them showing he has more talent than all of them combined. And that brings me to another argument, One Directions name. What does it even mean? Justin went simple its just his name sweet short and you can understand it. One Direction on the other hand... What does that even mean like really?
moorrggaann

Pro

Justin does perform alone, but he does not perform live (you can look up the video of him puking on stage and continuing to sing at the same time) Also, One Direction is way more down to earth than Justin. Annnd as for the name, One Direction is mysterious. But for Justin Bieber, come on it's just his name.
Kracklin

Con

Kracklin forfeited this round.
moorrggaann

Pro

moorrggaann forfeited this round.
Kracklin

Con

Kracklin forfeited this round.
moorrggaann

Pro

moorrggaann forfeited this round.
Kracklin

Con

Kracklin forfeited this round.
Posted by AdorableCookies 2 years ago
AdorableCookies
I definitely think One Direction is better then Justin Bieber.

Justin Bieber is a ignorant, big headed, loser. The only pros I can think for him is his attractiveness, and his singing voice. I won't even call it "talent" because it barely is. His poor songs make him much lower.

But, One Direction is a great, talented, good hearted group. They all have wonderful singing voices, they are all very attractive, plus they are down-to-earth, unlike a certain Canadian "heartthrob".

And whether any of them are homosexual or not doesn't matter at all. Apparently we have a homophob over here (*cough*ambivalentsoul*cough*I reported you). Why would their sexuality matter AT ALL?

Ahem.
Posted by ambivalentsoul 2 years ago
ambivalentsoul
First of all, I would like to point out that Justin Bieber does not lip sync. He has enough talent that he does not need to. One direction on the other hand... yikes. The name "one direction" isn't mysterious at all. Let's face it, its pretty gay. Which brings me to my next point: One Direction are all GAY. Even people in their own fanbase ship them with each other which is totally saying something about their sexuality. Five dudes who dress in skinny jeans and scarves in one band? Thats homosexual. Justin Bieber has made it clear by his numerous amount of girlfriends and trips to the strip clubs and brothels that he is not gay. And lastly, I never hear about One Direction being on the news or TMZ or ANYTHING for that matter saying that they "donated to charity" or "visited a make-a-wish kid" or even "built a school with their own hands for the charity Pencils of Promise". But guess who I did see on the news and TMZ for that stuff? Justin Bieber. So I think that concludes my point. Justin Bieber is way better than One Direction.
Posted by Jbmarthaforever 2 years ago
Jbmarthaforever
Justin bieber is so much better then one direction. That's just a true fact :)