billywillybob
SierraOne

One should flim flam the zim zam, and under no circumstances must one wim wam the bim bam.

billywillybob

Pro

The topic of this debate adequately portrays my stance on the matter
SierraOne

Con

I will be arguing that under no circumstances should anyone flim flam ANY zim zam, and that bim bams must always be wim wammed.
billywillybob

Pro

I would like to thank my opponent for taking part in this debate. The argument that you have presented is a compelling one, but I would request that my opponent refrain from using any more profanities in this debate.

Onto my main point:

If, say, one were to bim bam any wim wams, in what state does this leave the jim jams? Clearly my opponent did not think of this when thinking about the intricacies of this debate. By effectively abandoning the jim jams, and flat out refusing to flim flam the zim zams, this leaves the jim jams at the mercy of the tim tams. Additionally, bim bamming the wim wams leads to the pim pams feeling him hammed, and we are stuck in a state of perpetual vim vam that not even Bill Cosby himself could rectify.

Most importantly, however, we must take a hard look at history and see that if the zim zams were not flim flammed, Hitler (may he rest in peace) would have remained in power to this day, and this debate would have taken place in the German language. Clearly my opponent has chosen to take part in a debate that is beyond his knowledge.

Again, I would like to thank my opponent for participating in this discussion, and I look forward to a response.
SierraOne

Con

I would like to thank my opponent for his remarks.

I apologize for the use of profanity, but as the great Chim cham once said: "Passion in life is marked by uncontrollable rage and the frequent use of expletives."

To address my opponent's concern about jim jams, I would like to remind everyone about the 1947 General Agreement on Tim Tams (GATT) that specifically states in Article 7.2:
"The treatment of jim jams is only of concern when zim zams are flim flammed. Should this not be the case, The welfare of jim jams is guaranteed by nim nams, and is therefore in no danger."

My opponent also expresses concern for pim pams (because as we know, wim wamming bim bams can cause cancer in pim pams, also known as him ham). He fails to recall that the activation of cancerous cells (feeling him hamming) in pim pams is only triggered by flim flamming zim zams, which my argument does not advocate. As for the state of vim vam that my opponent may be feeling, it may be the gim gams he ate for dinner last night. I suggest taking two FlimFlams® with his next meal.

As a point of history, it is interesting to note that there has been no established link between not flim flamming zim zams and the rise of Nazi Germany. In fact, an article published by the Yim Yam Institute for Nazi Studies (YYINS) earlier this year has cast serious doubt on the purported chain of causality that led to Hitler's rise to power.

As for my knowledge on the subject, I would like to inform my opponent and any readers that I graduated Rim Ram Laude from the University Sim Sam with a LLB (Lim Lam Bachelor) and a minor in zim zam studies.

I look forward to my opponent's rebuttal.
billywillybob

Pro

Having seen my opponent's argument, I cannot help but feel slightly swayed by his position, but I must make one thing clear.
Even though this has been an intense and heated debate, I would ask that you please take back what you said of my mother.
I know that these debates may get out of hand, but I must ask for, the sake of the debate, that we remain focused here.
Leaving this topic behind, I will now begin my response.

Here, in this part of the debate, I believe it is customary for the instigator to launch ad hominem attacks without any penalty.
In addition, I believe that the contender must continue to use proper logic and follow traditional debate rules unflinchingly.
The very nature of my opponent's arguments seem to demonstrate his ignorance of anything logical or slightly reasonable.
Like the yin an d yang of traditional East African philosophy, for every sane man, there is an equal and opposite utter fool.
Even though I have never seen my opponent's genitalia, I can say with the utmost confidence that he has a very small wang.
RIght now, I would like to thank my opponent for continuing this debate, and I wait for his response with bated breath.
SierraOne

Con

Risin' up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance now I'm back on my feet
Just a man and his will to survive

So many times it happens too fast
You trade your passion for glory
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive

It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight
Risin' up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night
And he's watchin' us all with the eye of the tiger

Face to face, out in the heat
Hangin' tough, stayin' hungry
They stack the odds, still we take to the street
For the kill with the skill to survive

Risin' up to the challenge of our rival

Risin' up, straight to the top
Had the guts, got the glory
Went the distance now I'm not gonna stop
Just a man and his will to survive

Risin' up to the challenge of our rival

The eye of the tiger
The eye of the tiger
The eye of the tiger
The eye of the tiger

Posted by SierraOne 1 year ago
SierraOne
@SonicAndRapBattles -1 point for improper format and excessive racism.
Posted by SonicAndRapBattles 1 year ago
SonicAndRapBattles
What the flim flam is going on in this quing quam
Posted by SierraOne 1 year ago
SierraOne
The message was well received.

HH.
Posted by SierraOne 1 year ago
SierraOne
I would like to thank my opponent for this debate.
Posted by billywillybob 1 year ago
billywillybob
I would like to apologize in advance for the odd formatting of my Round 3 post. It didn't quite portray what i was intending. Hopefully the message I was trying to get across comes out.