Generic-Name
Jifpop09

One year's compulsory porn-shooting for all women who reach the age of majority.

Jifpop09

Generic-Name

Pro

Please try your best to win this. Use any filthy tactics such as trolling or such.

Part-time will mean at least 15 minutes of porn per week. Women are allowed to shoot one hour in one week in order to not have to shoot for the next 3 weeks. They cannot shoot more than one hour in one week.

This will count as work experience for any job, of course. This will be unpaid, instead they get fringe benefits and all transport is paid for by the taxpayer's money which will be increased to whatever amount is necessary for this.

The people in charge of shooting and training will be government supervised and require a licence and full-time CCTV surveillance (all tax paid).

Round one will be acceptance, no arguing. Here the opponent chooses the country.

This will be done from the January to the December of whichever country my opponent chooses (after the birthday of the woman reaching the age of majority).

The country cannot be one where consensual porn, or sex outside of marriage, is illegal in any shape or form for those over the age of majority.

The government is free to sell the porn world-wide for profit and can do with it as they wish.

Best of luck.

Regards,

Jifpop09

Con

I accept. My country of choice is Syria.
Generic-Name

Pro

Here is a quote from round one:

"The country cannot be one where consensual porn, or sex outside of marriage, is illegal in any shape or form for those over the age of majority."

Both of these are illegal in Syria as they follow Sharia Law.

Proof that Syria follows Sharia Law: http://floridafamily.org...

Proof that Sharia Law prohibits pornography and extra-marital sex by legal enforcement:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk...

In fact Sharia law prohibits the very act of a woman talking to a man outside of marriage without implicit permission from the man:

http://www.billionbibles.org...
Jifpop09

Con

Actually, you are not 100% wrong in arguing that Syria does not allow fornification, but they do indeed in some form.

They have early marriages, but I guess this is a grey area. To keep this from being a sex before marriage debate, I will change the country to Turkey, and forfeit the conduct point.
Generic-Name

Pro

Generic-Name forfeited this round.
Jifpop09

Con

I guess I'll choose Turkey then, since we had a disagreement on what constitutes sex before marriage, which Syria allows. BOP is on him, so I'll wait for his arguments.
Generic-Name

Pro

Generic-Name forfeited this round.
Jifpop09

Con

I would make an argument, but BOP is 110% on him. I don't really feel any need to waste my time when he'll forfeit again. If he doesn't, then it would be within my right to refute in R5
Generic-Name

Pro

Generic-Name forfeited this round.
Jifpop09

Con

There is absolutely no reason to put up an argument when the BOP is 100% on him. Here is a source on early marriage agreements, present in Syria, which shows sex before marriage is allowed[1]. He never made a single argument, so his BOP does not ring true.

[1] http://www.cfr.org...#!/
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
Jifpop, I know how you feel.
Posted by Jifpop09 2 years ago
Jifpop09
Person below me, is an idiot
Posted by L.D 2 years ago
L.D
I totally agree with this. This is a very good idea

@jifpop
Now who are you to call me an idiot, except for an immature and illiterate debater.
Here is an example of an ABSOLUTE spawn of idiocy:
"Whoever agrees to this IS a idiot." *an idiot
"Your to blinded by your own stupidity any enlightening." *You're, as in you are *too *and, since any makes no sense
So,
*and *You're *an idiot *too

Even the English language pulled a joke on you, with your own hand.
Posted by L.D 2 years ago
L.D
YES, why not?
This is too funny.
Posted by Bullish 2 years ago
Bullish
I agree to this.

Draft = porn shoot.
Posted by Generic-Name 2 years ago
Generic-Name
We shall see.
Posted by Generic-Name 2 years ago
Generic-Name
Okay jifpop, I will contact you now and arrange it.
Posted by Generic-Name 2 years ago
Generic-Name
Please avoid drama on my debate.

Posted by Jifpop09 2 years ago
Jifpop09
I'll accept this absolutely idiotic debate.
Posted by Actionsspeak 2 years ago
Actionsspeak
Thiss ite has only reached a new low if geo wins this.
Vote Placed by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
Generic-NameJifpop09Tied
Reasons for voting decision: No arguments made FF