MarinaMir
Rogue_Blitzwolf

Online is better than sitting in on classes.

MarinaMir has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 days ago Status: Debating Period

MarinaMir

Pro

Universities should switch to online mode. Students should not sit in on classes, it will be enough to watch lectures online at home, do assignment and send to the teacher's mail. Exams are also online.
Rogue_Blitzwolf

Con

I don't know exactly what you want since you were not clear, so I will assume you are talking about moving these schools to online instead of on campus. While I agree that online schooling can be more beneficial to some students, I also believe if a student wants to they should have the option to take a class with a professor in person. Some students learn better in person, and they also like the structure the classes give you this way it involves less procrastination, among other things. Another thing is that if their is only online schooling this makes classes like physical science classes harder to do. Another thing is that many schools already have have some sort of online schooling. So to summarize I believe that having just online schooling is a worse option than using just in class schooling.