Only ONE Religion is faithful and true: Jesus Christ is the only way to Salvation.

The Atheist, Agnostics and others profess the many Religions. Many actively search for THE TRUE RELIGION. For them this is given. First understand that I am not here to convince you of the veracity of my statements, I am here merely to testify to Christs truths. So if you"re here looking for someone to convince you? Sorry, not my place, to prove what God says you already know, and are simply and frankly suppressing.

Romans 1:18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them.

Quite the opposite, this is written to those who genuinely search for God in these last days! I can tell you to call upon the Lord and ask Him to reveal Himself too you and I can testify that He WILL (emphasis) do so. I have just completed a debate on the coming Tribulation, and its impact. I shall likely repeat it again, given my belief that given the sign of the times, it is not implausible that it is sooner than later.

At any rate, this is merely a testimony to the truths of Christ our Lord, that He is faithful and true and the ONLY way to eternal Life, which is found in NO OTHER.

In a nutshell. IF the belief your in Does NOT acknowledge Jesus Christ as the Son of God, Dying on the CROSS, Risen Bodily from the Dead, and Seated at the Right hand of the Father ".. YOUR in a cult, END OF STORY! And Hell IS your reward for failing to go to God FIRST before Men!

Rules? No Rules they just get in the way and are unenforceable! No acceptance statement is necessary, As your acceptance is plainly visible .... but let it be as you wish. It will only serve to delay the discussion, but, whatever.

Acts 4:12
Salvation exists in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."

Pretty plain statement.

Matthew 1:21
She will give birth to a son, and you shall give Him the name Jesus, because He will save His people from their sins."

Acts 10:43
All the prophets testify about Him that everyone who believes in Him receives forgiveness of sins through His name."

Acts 13:26
Brothers, children of Abraham, and you Gentiles who fear God, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,

Matthew 3:9
And do not presume to say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' For I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham.

John 6:68
Simon Peter replied, "Lord, to whom would we go? You have the words of eternal life.

Acts 13:46
Then Paul and Barnabas answered them boldly: "It was necessary to speak the word of God to you first. But since you reject it and do not consider yourselves worthy of eternal life, we now turn to the Gentiles.

Acts 28:28
Be advised, therefore, that God's salvation has been sent to the Gentiles, and they will listen!"

Luke 2:30
For my eyes have seen Your salvation,

Acts 10:43

I testify to the accuracy and Truths of these statements. As do 2 billion others if the census is to be believed. What say you?

I accept this challenge.

Only ONE religion is faithful and true: Jesus Christ is the only way to Salvation.

Of the 3 definitions just one was applicable here, the most accurate, in that it is in actuality, the classifying of Belief!
2.The action of naming or classifying something: The classification of Doctrine does not exist in scriptures.
Evidence: Nowhere in the entirety of Biblical text does it specify a specific denomination.

So essentially what a Denomination is, is a religion where by a group or individuals disagreed or deviated from said beliefs departing with a part of scripture, rather than accept. Altering their belief structure more in line with individual interpretation. Thus creating multiple branches of Religion. This fulfills the prophecy of :

1 Timothy 4:1
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
Jeremiah 23:26
"How long? Is there anything in the hearts of the prophets who prophesy falsehood, even these prophets of the deception of their own heart,

Luke 17:1
Jesus said to His disciples, "It is inevitable that stumbling blocks will come, but woe to the one through whom they

Matthew 15:9
But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

For the Jehovah"s Witnesses it came in the form of Charles Taze Russell who:
While helping his father build the family's chain of clothing stores, began to question the validity of including the concept of eternal damnation in Christian dogma. Bible study, fascination with the Millerite, or Adventist, movement, and his own inability to reconcile hell with the Christian concept of mercy caused him to develop a personal theology which he began to teach others.

I use the JW"s because I know they are a Cult. Sorry guys but go here and read and change your direction while you can!
Jehovah"s Witnesses" ARE doomed to Hell for Bible manipulation?

Overall the compelling fact must be the active and supernatural interactions in the lives of believes. Where there No God, I would not believe. but as God interacts and makes Himself not only known within my life, but has proved to me that I am nothing without His strength, Grace, mercy, and guidance. To date I have walked with God from 1980, through enormous tragedies, 1 kidnapping, 1 fall from a helicopter , 1 fall off a mountain some 400 feet, 1 fall of a cliff, that had I not stopped right at the egde I would have fallen off a 300 foot sheer drop off, 1 drowning, 1flood where I was saved by being impaled on barbed wire. Gulf War, 16 Scud missile attacks, missed by falling aircraft which exploded 200-300 feet to my left. Loss of my 8 year old daughter to cancer, alcoholism and etc... etc... yet, still here, still sane, Still hopeful, still content with life, and STILL seeing God leading me where he wills.

So which religions are real, and how do you know. Any Religion based on Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, who died on a Cross, for the remission of sin, and resurrected bodily from the grave is okay. As I go and grow in God, I am acutely aware that He is an individual God. He evaluates, teaches, guides each one individually, and although that believer may be in a church who is not always correct, God ensures that His believer IS walking correctly all the time, despite the label of the building! That's why God did says Not everyone who says Lord Lord will enter into heaven, but only THOSE who do the will of the Father! He's got us covered.

That having been said, having a relationship with the risen savior IS all you need, He will teach you what you should know, and when you should know it! remembering that it is a daily walk, not a now and then walk, it ain't about talkin, its about walkin! Believers world wide, are watching because they are acutely aware of the signs of the times. Does that mean Christ is coming back? Absolutely, does anyone know when? No, but God has given us signs to know that the time is near.

If you knew you only had a year left to decide whether your going to seek him or not, would you seek him? or just throw caution to the wind? Here's the thing, you have today, just today, if you survive till tomorrow then you have that day too, BUT (emphasis) there will be a time when your opportunity IS OVER (emphasis)! You have till then and not a millisecond longer. Your choice will last for eternity! Yes .... you don't know it. Unfortunately that will have no impact on reality. Many people don't believe in Hell, and that's too bad, cause that's where their going .... see?

God said that the end shall not come till there be the great falling away from God. This is those who fall away from God, by leaving Church, but also the many who follow a different Gospel. And they are called religions!

1 Timothy 4:1
Now the Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last times some will turn away from the true faith; they will follow deceptive spirits and teachings that come from demons.

This was prophesied 2000 years ago and is fulfilled in your sight, look at how many religions they are now: The commonality? They are the fabrication of Mans wishes not Gods. As a follower of Jesus Christ I am comfortable in many common Churches ". The main requirement, is that they preach the Gospel, from the bible, which bible? Go here: They only publish the accepted bibles, you won"t for example find the Mormon Bible, or Jehovah"s witness Bible ".. why? They are not viewed as approved as they were modified added to or taken away from which is a direct violation of scripture. I use King James version.

I have been in Catholic, Baptist, 1st Church of the Nazarene, United Methodist ". I can attest that I have no doubts that at least most of them will indeed be in heaven, they do preach the word, now Living the word? Well that"s a hit on all 2 billion of us isn't it? Sometimes we do, sometimes we don"t, God is faithful though and well just read it yourself;

2 Timothy 1:12
That is why I am suffering as I am. Yet this is no cause for shame, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him until that day.

When God ..... The God, reveals Himself to you supernaturally .... AND guides your life, every day, When you feel Gods presence as you walk your day to day. When your conduct is not consistent WITH normal man .... Then .... then you KNOW you walk WITH God (emphasis)!

Only one religion is faithful and true: Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation.

1. Christianity is unfaithful as it has wavered by splitting into over 33,820 denominations. (1)
Faithful: Remaining loyal and steadfast. (2)
Steadfast: Resolutely and dutifully firm and unwavering. (3)

2. Christianity is untrue as it has no basis for truth but the Bible. The Bible can only be proven to potentially be authentically transcribed throughout the ages, not authentic in its content (4).

3. Christianity is the only basis for the belief that Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation. If Christianity is untrue, then it's claim that Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation is untrue.

4. All of my opponent's arguments cite the Bible in a religious context, yet the Bible has not been proven to be completely true in a religious context.

Your comment: 1: Christianity is unfaithful as it has wavered by splitting into over 33,820 denominations. (1)

My response: 1.
Corruption exists at all levels of Government leadership is it truly a wonder that a worldly recognized Religion also suffers the same infection and disease. This of course is neither surprise nor shock. But it is the reason for the heading.

Of the 33,820 (should we accept your numbers as valid, and I have no reason to mistrust your investigative acumen), it will suffice to justify and confirm the validity that Denominations are not of Biblical doctrine. However your premise of
Christianity is unfaithful ? Quite the contrary, you are in fact suffering from the ever present error by perception. As a non-believer you are applying a worshiping injunction for an organizational guilt. Clearly it does not apply. Let me explain. There is only one Church of Christianity and it is as faithful as its first inception.

It is the people who are unfaithful and not all of them are unfaithful, but only those who do not the will of the Father. Christians is what we are, Denominations is what Religions are. The two are separate and distinctly different. For example as a Christian I follow the path of Christ as He provided by instruction and more importantly by example. His requirements are simple, Anyone who will come after me MUST DENY HIMSELF, TAKE UP HIS CROSS AND FOLLOW ME (emphasis). No more no less. This is what Christ followers, disciples if you will.... must do!

That some ".. even if it be the majority fails to do this is no reflection on Christianity, but rather on the individual. I mean that the vast majority of Politicians are as corrupt as most mafia groups is not an indicator that Government is Bad or even broken, as there exist within that organization people of true esteem, faithful men and women who engage in battle for the rights of the oppressed. I don"t see everyone refusing to pay their taxes, or utilize government education, grants and the like, solely based on the few or even the majority, should they be corrupt.

Just as mankind cannot give up on government neither should mankind tuck tail and run from Christ because of satans followers. Satan does after all exist, and those governmental and Christian organizations, are not exempt from serving satan at one time or another. as opposed to God! Man frequently blames God for his travails, wrongly so! Essentially you blaming Cops for the actions of the burglar ". The Police had nothing to do with someone CHOOSING (emphasis) to follow the devil, or in this case his own greed! Perhaps not you but most, play armchair quarterback, passing judgements and decrees without the first hand knowledge required to enter a just and responsible decision!

Example: A woman came into the Emergency Room, for treatment of smoke inhalation, having been rescued from her burning home. Sadly her three children, and pets were not as fortunate and perished in the blaze. One cannot even comprehend the anguish she must have been feeling as she cried, WHY DID GOD TAKE MY BABIES! The silence in the ER was palpable. She wailed in torment, like a person tossed into flame, such was her anguish and despair. No one in the ER spoke, or even had the first clue what to say to someone suffering from such a Loss! She cried and went from despair to anger back to despair, for hours. What would YOU have said to her?

After going before a merciful God, in request for His mercy and uplifting Spirit to be provided to this woman and her family, I spoke with the fireman. He told me , that the cause of the fire was a accident caused by the careless use of extension cords. You see the woman had plugged other extension cords into one extension cord to allow her to light up her Christmas decorations? How many of us have done the same? So you see her hatred of God, and her accusation toward God was misplaced. It was not God who plugged extension cords into one another was it? It was an accident, one many of us could and like have made as well. It was an accident, a terrible, Horrible, wickedly costly accident and God had NOTHING to do with it?
I was able to speak with a family member and reassured Him that though God did not take them during this terrible accident, He DID receive them Lovingly! For this Cause Has God given His only Son so that whosoever will, may Come and receive eternal Life Freely, such is the Love of your God. Make no mistake, He IS YOUR God, whether you know it or not, or whether you Believe it or not.The only difference is right now? He is your SAVIOR, where as later He will be your JUDGE!

Your comment: 2.Christianity is untrue as it has no basis for truth but the Bible. The Bible can only be proven to potentially be authentically transcribed throughout the ages, not authentic in its content

My Response: 2.Truth?
Let us for ONCE really look at what truth is, shall we?
Truth is not a what you think, Truth is a what you know. A Fact, a thing that despite all your suspicions and doubts REMAINS the only possible answer to the question? Ahhh the question? You know the question don"t you Con?

The question is DOES THE BIBLE REVEAL ONCE AND FOR ALL THE TRUTH. Not just one truth but ALL TRUTH! Does it? Lets investigate shall we? Before we start may I congratulate you on some tremendously relevant, lucid and well thought out questions, I am honored to debate a person of such clarity of mind!

Truth does the Bible reveal truth?
1.Isaiah 40:22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

Truth? Is it? is the earth a circle? This was written 2000 years ago. Long before astrologist who KNEW (emphasis) the earth was round!

2.Romans 8:7 The mind governed by the flesh is hostile to God; it does not submit to God's law, nor can it do so.
Truth? Is the carnal mind hostile towards God? Atheist? Agnostics, even just people who do not know there is a God?

3.Psalm 53:1 For the director of music. According to mahalath. A maskil of David. The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, and their ways are vile; there is no one who does good.
Truth? Do they? Do we do good? Or just when it makes US feel good? Look around you watch the news, is it filled with good? Or evil!

4.Romans 8:6 The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace.
Truth? I personally can attest to this myself. You have my name look up my debates and SEE for yourself how I have grown towards a spirit of peace, still more to go though.

5.Romans 8:5 Those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh; but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit.
Truth? Do they? Does a man living in the flesh set his mind to pleasures, comforts, money, fame, gain, prestige? Do they? The Spirit filled? Well I think you can tell ". It"s not like I"m getting a new car for the souls I"m trying to save ".. I just get another brother or Sister ". And yes I will fight you to save you, why cause God Loves you, and I Love God.

6.I could keep going but lets put this to bed shall we? God created Life on earth all of it!!!!!!!
Truth? How does life reproduce? Ovum ". Is there any other natural way that life can reproduce without an Ovum ". And can you show a living, breathing example of a single animal created by science that is ALIVE AND WALKING AROUND TODAY WITHOUT THE USE OF AN OVUM!

Truth? Has an Ovum EVER (emphasis) been produced in ANY scientific experiments that scientist profess to have created Life!

Truth? Can an Ovum be obtained by ANY METHOD KNOWN TO SCIENCE OTHER THAN AN ADULT FEMALE OF EACH SPECIES (emphasis)? 8.7 Million to date!

Truth? Can millions of newborn infants be created of every species, by other than ovum and SURVIVE TO ADULTHOOD WITHOUT ASSISTANCE FROM ADULT SPECIES TO PROTECT, FEED, AND GIVE DRINK TO THEM IN A HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT (emphasis)?

The Bible States that God created all creatures, trees plants and Humans as adults ". Thereby STARTING the ability of all Life to REPRODUCE! THE OVUM and the SEED and the males to fertilize the ovum (emphasis).

~Arthur Conan Doyle~

God is absolutely positivey and catagorically real. You can know Him personally, if you only search with an open mind and a willing heart. Try.... I guarantee you it's worth it!

By the way check out .... not a single person could produce a photo of a living creature that ever emerged from the primordial petri dish! Man were they mad. check his statement out
My statement-"Evolution: ... No physical evidence of creation in a single animal, mammal, ... If no physical evidence can be provided evolution not only cannot be considered and alternate method, but must be excluded from any genuine consideration."
Cobalts statement- This is a fantastic point, except there is plenty of evidence supporting the theory of evolution. Does any of it live up to Pro's evidential expectations? No.

My evidential expectation you ask?- I wanted a photograph of a living animal created by evolutionary scientists reports ! And they didn't exist ..... do you know I'm LOSING that debate? Hahaha, go figure! Cobalt and his group, nope their not interested in the TRUTH!

dtien400 forfeited this round.

Many today search aimlessly for that one true religious belief that lives up to the desire of the human heart. A God who truly is God, who will love them, save them, and allow for a life that is truly worth living. A God who is able to make the human heart overflow with a joy unspeakable, that is not subject to time, situation nor circumstance. A life lived for honor, strength, truth and eternal life. A God who actively works in the surrounding of His followers on a supernatural level, not only daily, but consistently works even in the greatest of tragedies.

I ask you, who else lives the whole of life knowing for truth that life is eternal, that the rewards one works to obtain in the service of His creator, are relevant both here in the now and carry into eternity, rewards that are perpetually yours for a life lived in Gods service. Best of all, you reap the rewards of your labors by a life of true value, one lived not on your own strength, but on His, Not on your own wisdom, but His, Not on your own love, but through His, Not by your own mercy, but His and not by your own abilities but His.

God throughout your life takes the common man and teaches each individual soul, in the fullness of life. Life’s purposes, Life’s trials, are revealed for what the truly are? Opportunities of growth, exercises which when faced in His strength, produces a life, of power, in a world of false religions, false strengths, false idols, false rewards that are exciting for 30 days then join the history of the mundane, items which after ownership are discovered to have no true value at all, just things to rust, wear out and be tossed to the waste side.

Unlike this world where possessions bring only temporal respite, but continually fails to fill the void of the human heart which craves only one thing, a thing that cannot be purchased at any price. To be at peace with his maker, to be acknowledged by your creator and given the greatest of all gifts, eternal life, eternal love, eternal oneness with He who destined you to be His child, to be heir to all that He possesses. This can only be found in the one true God. The God of the Bible. God breathed, God inspired, God instructed, God interpreted, GOD!

There are 33, 820 Christian organizations …… This tells you of the genuine search for the one true God. Searches that go nowhere because the searcher lacks that which ensures the ability of meeting one’s own maker. What is that you ask? Honesty, truth of soul, who realizes that we are a sinful being in need of salvation, then and only then will you seek God in earnest, not for what he can give you, but because you need Him. Realizing that I needed Him, not the other way around, put me square in the face of a Holy God, you cannot know the experience of meeting your creator, and know at that self-same instant, that you are not only forgiven, but accepted, adopted into His family, joint heir with Christ jesus.

All because you needed Him. Then He, the God of the bible, becomes the central point and focus of your life, beginning in you a work that you could never attain on your own, a strength, found only in His children, a joy not subject to situations and circumstances, a life of completeness, that though completely and totally unperceivable by mankind, is in full view and perceptible to His elect …. You!

So you now see that there a 4 Billion lost souls who walk through life believing that the 2 Billion other believers walk in a dream, a fantasy, a wishful thinking sort of existence, well that’s absolutely wrong! God is real as He has decried in His word. It is the 4 Billion who in accoradance with scripture will bow before Him and acknowledge that Jesus is Lord! Don’t believe it? It’s here:

Romans 14:11

It is written: "As surely as I live, says the Lord, every knee will bow before Me; every tongue will confess to God."

Isaiah 45:23

"I have sworn by Myself, The word has gone forth from My mouth in righteousness And will not turn back, That to Me every knee will bow, every tongue will swear allegiance.

Phillippians 2:10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Revelation 5:13

And I heard every creature in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth, and in the sea, and all that is in them, saying: "To Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb, be praise and honor and glory and power forever and ever."

Philippians2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, 13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.

14 Do everything without grumbling or arguing, 15 so that you may become blameless and pure, “children of God without fault in a warped and crooked generation.” Then you will shine among them like stars in the sky 16 as you hold firmly to the word of life. And then I will be able to boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor in vain. 17 But even if I am being poured out like a drink offering on the sacrifice and service coming from your faith, I am glad and rejoice with all of you. 18 So you too should be glad and rejoice with me.

Did you hear that? I could not have said it better myself. And what is the evidence of truth you say? That I here before you labor and fight the good fight that one even one of you might be saved, and for that One, is my labors worth the facing of the hostilities of the non-believing world, the wicked who shall attack me each day that I labor to save a soul, not begrudgingly but filled with the joy of knowing that I might be found worthy to suffer for my creator, who shall recompense me in His good pleasure, as I work to garner the rewards for which He has set me upon His path, to God be all Praise, Glory, Honor, and Power!

Micah 6:8 He has told you O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, to love kindness,and to walk humbly with your God?

So why do so many fail to find him? because they seek Him not in the Bible, but yupon the lips of the charlatan, who seduces them with cleverness of tongue and they heed the seducing spirits of the demons, to every false doctrine.

Matthew 15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. 9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Indeed is it a wonder that they cannot find God, the bible sits mere feet from them almost daily, yet they seek Gods word only on sunday, and even then, they heed the words of men, lifting not and testing the words of men as required of the word:

1 John 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

2 Timothy 2:15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.

Guidance you needed, guidance is given. Know that the unrepentant shall have his place in the lake of fire. In closing God says:

Romans 10:9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

1. Christianity is faithful: Your response is flawed as you assume a religion is separate from its followers; that is not the case. The followers of a religion edit its holy book, interpret its teachings, and shape its message. Yes, the various denominations of Christianity may stray from what God intended it to be; yet the denominations are still Christian nonetheless unless they teach something that goes against fundamental Christian doctrine, which is rarely the case. To state that the various Christian denominations are not "truly" Christian is a no true Scotsman fallacy.

Let's wax hypothetical and say that the previous statement was not a no true Scotsman fallacy. If original Christianity, the Christianity that God intended for His people to follow, is the only acceptable version of Christianity, what does this true version of Christianity consist of? Apparently there are 33,820 opinions on that; which one is right? Which one is the one true religion? Which one is correct and proves Christianity to be faithful in nature?

I'd hazard to say none of them. Jesus didn't intend to start a new religion but to supplement Judaism. (1)

Here we reach the crux of the issue whether we speak hypothetically or not: how can Christianity be the one true religion if God never intended for it to exist?

2. Christianity is the one true religion: Yes, the Bible has statements that can be proven to be true; but none of the statements you listed addressed key Christian doctrine but one; your statement about the Genesis creation story, which, may I add, is also believed by Jews. (2) Therefore, even if the Genesis creation story is true, Christanity will not be the one true religion; it will still compete with Judaism. The Islamic creation story has some slight but major differences that may or may not rule it out as true, therefore Christianity could potentially compete with Islam as well. (3)

3. As you can see, I have once again proven Christianity cannot be proven to be faithful nor the only true religion. If Christianity cannot be proven to be true, then Jesus Chris cannot be the only way to salvation. If Jesus Christ's existence as the Messiah is proven to be true, surely He will reject Christianity as He meant for His teachings to add to Judaism; a religion that claims God created it but in fact was not is neither faithful nor true.

4) Please do not quote the Bible if you have not proven it to be true. Otherwise, any Biblical quote you tout as "evidence" is completely discardable.

5) Secondly, in the part of your argument where you did not quote the Bible, you operated under the assumption God was real without any evidence of that fact that has come from a reliable source of theological knowledge; therefore, your arguments are pure conjecture.

33,820 denominations remember? This is because The followers of a religion edit its holy book, interpret its teachings, and shape its message. Believers of Christ do not do those things. We do not do them because it is forbidden, those who do are part of the 33,820 denominations. They go to sunday service on special occassions, like you do not doubt and they learn nothing, like you no doubt or you would not have such a lack of knowledge of God. Still so that you may know that it is the word of God who directs us;

2 Peter 1:20 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet's own interpretation of things.

2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for instruction, for conviction, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

Deuteronomy 29:29
"The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our sons forever, that we may observe all the words of this law.

Romans 15:4
For everything that was written in the past was written for our instruction, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures, we might have hope.
2 Peter 1:21
For no prophecy was ever brought about through human initiative, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.
John 6:45 It is written in the Prophets: 'They will all be taught by God.' Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me.

Isaiah 54:13
"All your sons will be taught of the LORD; And the well-being of your sons will be great.
Philippians 3:15
All of us who are mature should embrace this point of view. And if you think differently about some issue, God will reveal this to you as well.
1 John 2:27
And as for you, the anointing you received from Him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But just as His true and genuine anointing teaches you about all things, so remain in Him as you have been taught.

So you see, we have no need to be taught of preachers, theologians nor books. Christ followers are taught of God alone. So again you are in error, the Bible is the inerrant word of God, that you refuse to believe this does not alter its reality.

Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me,
Deuteronomy 4:35
"To you it was shown that you might know that the LORD, He is God; there is no other besides Him.
Deuteronomy 32:39
'See now that I, I am He, And there is no god besides Me; It is I who put to death and give life. I have wounded and it is I who heal, And there is no one who can deliver from My hand.

God is adamant against those 33,820 denominations as well as all other religions which are false, against their teachers God speaks;

13 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces.

15 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

16 “Woe to you, blind guides! You say, ‘If anyone swears by the temple, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gold of the temple is bound by that oath.17 You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred?

23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. 24 You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.

25 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. 26 Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.

27 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. 28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.

29 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. 30 And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ 31 So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets.

33 “You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

God shall take His justice upon those who transgress the word of God; But you have left out that which is most important?
What matters any of this to you? You are condemned already, and on the moment of your death you shall open your eyes in hell, moreover you will remember our conversation of today, how you were given the opportunity to know the one true God, and called it ..... what was it? Ah yes Christian is a no true Scotsman fallacy.

Those words will reverberate in your ears for eons as you suffer the pangs of the lake of fire as written in Revelation 21 .... shall I quote it for you? No?

What does true Christianiity consist of; Ahhh excellent. It consist of; Romans10:9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

Acknowledging that you are a sinner in need of salvation, you need Him, not He you. It then requires that you get on your face before a righteous God and cryout in anguish and with a repentant heart forsake evil and all its sources, submitting yourself to the will of God. Your salvation is immediate, eternal Life given freely as a gift from God as His adopted Son, making you joint heirs with Christ in due season. Baptism follows but salvation is yours already, as it cannot be earned by deeds or works. In the baptism is your decree to death, in that by the acceptance of Jesus sacrifice on the cross which forgives all sin past, present and future, your DEAD TO SIN, raised alive in Christ.

Then you must conciously seek to deny yourself daily that you may decrease and God may increase. That means precisely what is says. You are DEAD, Christ now rules you. That very much implies, that you have no opinions save those of Christ (in scripture), You have no rights, to anything, you are now servant of all. You shall foresake your emotions, as they will lead you astray.

The point is you stop thinking of yourself , your wants, your comfort, your rights, your ways, your thought ... all of it! Now you see why 33,820 denominations exist eh? Compromise! They want to accept only what they are comfortable with, this is the very reason denominations exist, all of them at its founding refused to accept 100% of the scripture but still wish to be saved? It is because of this God decrees;

Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Not all who profess Believer actually lives for the Father, and only thoe who do will be saved! Everyone who reads this knows some who profess but inside is wickedness and filth!

To be Christ follower you must;

Luke 9:23 Then he said to them all: "Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me.
Matthew 10:38
and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me.
Luke 14:27
And whoever does not carry his cross and follow Me cannot be My disciple.
Hebrews 13:13
Therefore let us go to Him outside the camp, bearing the disgrace He bore.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20
19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

Romans 8:9
You, however, are controlled not by the flesh, but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ.

Romans 14:7
For none of us lives to himself alone, and none of us dies to himself alone.

1 Corinthians 6:3
Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life!

Colossians 2:20 Since you died with Christ to the elemental spiritual forces of this world, why, as though you still belonged to the world, do you submit to its rules:

Any religion who does not acknowledge Jesus died on a CROSS for the remission of sins, was physically raised from the dead, and sits at the right hand of the Father is not to be attended. As to the rest? Take your New Bible and write these words at the top;

put everyones name there ..... you are to go to the word of God for all instruction, believe nothing unless scriptures uphold it!

Jeremiah 23:16
Thus says the LORD of hosts, "Do not listen to the words of the prophets who are prophesying to you. They are leading you into futility; They speak a vision of their own imagination, Not from the mouth of the LORD.

Yes that includes me .... this is precisely why I speak almost exclusively by scripture passages, to make it easier for you ... as it is I think clear I know these scriptures and have been taught by God!

dtien400 forfeited this round.
Posted by Heirio 4 months ago
Damn, FOC, you're being crushed.
Posted by FollowerofChrist1955 4 months ago
no problems, the questions were great!
Posted by dtien400 4 months ago
Sorry to cop out. Don't know where the time went. I'll be much better next time, especially since I'll be doing it on my phone. :)
Hahaha; I had to revise my statement as I'm really not looking to offend you though it would be quite easily done! At any rate, anybody out of grade school knows your talking, NOT ABOUT God, but about Men. Men who, like you are active sinners who feed the flesh, and take whatever they can get their greedy little hands on lying cheating stealing, and IF they had been living in those days, yes even killing. That's not God, That's mankind's sin! I think you KNOW the truth of it by the way YOU live, so it requires no further proof.
So do yourself a favor. Be quiet and try to learn something huh?
Posted by Preston 4 months ago
Dude, im not bashing anything, you cant prove anything, I can point out the crusades, mass murders, etc, and unless you can prove otherwise you lose
Thank You :)
you too.
Liar! oh you could bash whatever you want, but prove you could not. You see yougot no physical proofs of anything from a scientific status regarding lifes beginnings. Science already lost that long ago. But to prove it to you:

PLease feel free to post a single LIVING mind you, BREATHING mind you creature that was formed by ANY method Science has claimed .... We will accept a video, (but not animated of course, we want to see the elusive creature. We will accept pictures of the creature during its growth (again not animated, must be a real sequence of pictures .... like this;

a film clip:

otherwise stay quiet and learn.
Posted by dtien400 4 months ago

I'm glad to be debating this. Good luck!
Extreme pleasure to hear from you.
Posted by Preston 4 months ago
you lose this so easy, you call off all rules and then make a claim that cant be proven, I could accept this, bash on Christianity and how god wouldn't condone the actions of Christians and then win simply because you cant even say god exists because there's no factual evidence.