JasonMartin-327
i8bacon

Only True Bronies should be allowed into the fandom

JasonMartin-327

JasonMartin-327

Pro

I once read that Bronies are just sad internet low-lifes who only show an interest in MLP: FiM just to get in with the better, 20% cooler of people. That's fine with me. But I believe that a true brony should be the only type that exists. I know that there are many different types of Bronies, but a true one is someone who actually, truly likes the existence of Ponies and takes the subject at least a little seriously. Anyone that doesn't either like it or takes it seriously should not be worthy enough to be called a Brony. Because bronies are more than just what you think we are. We are somewhat of a religious group, trying our best to convert everyone to us with a message of Love and Tolerance, and the Magic of Friendship. Unlike other religion sorts, I truly believe this one is the best one, and quite possibly, the truth! Anyone that says otherwise should not be liked. Anyone that has a true vision of Love and Tolerance, and the Magic of Friendship, and refuses it just because they think that Ponies is a stupid way of teaching that message, are the ones that SHOULD be truly damned to the outer stars. Ponies are way more than 20% cuter and cooler and better than anything else in the whole universe. BRONIES RULE!
i8bacon

Con

STHAP RIGHT THERE!!! ya know anybody should watch the fandom they may just be poor pepole with o friends in there life (like me sometimes) just beacuse there ot TRUE BROINES dosent mean they cant watch. (DERP)
JasonMartin-327

Pro

JasonMartin-327 forfeited this round.
i8bacon

Con

scootaloo!
JasonMartin-327

Pro

Okay, okay, all right. I do kind of understand your point there, although I would understand it better if you had used proper grammar and spelling. But that's not the point. In my mind, a true Brony is someone who actually, really, truly likes the show and is not lying about it at ALL. And a true Brony is someone that doesn't clop or do any of that bad stuff. Someone who takes it at least about 25% seriously and tries their best to follow the so-called Bronism religion. Now I know that I don't meet every single bit of those criteria, but believe me, I am definitely trying to try. The problem is, I've been in the same place, the same school for eight years, and I need to be in a sort of fresh, new place that's as close to, say, Canterlot High, as possible to let my good self shine. You know, the spark to ignite, and the fuse is waiting.
Also, I didn't mean to intentionally surrender, I just couldn't find the time to do my argument a little more. But you probably should have used that opportunity to study and think about my argument a little more to see if you actually have something valid. Just saying. So once again, we should probably be careful when looking at the fandom to make sure there are no "fake" Bronies or bad-thing doers. And I am looking forward to finding that spark.
i8bacon

Con

i8bacon forfeited this round.
JasonMartin-327

Pro

Okay, this is getting absolutely nowhere, and a little bit annoying. I need an actual debatable opinion from you. I need a serious, acceptable opinion on what kind of Brony should be of the highest recognizance. For instance, what would you do in any situation where you find ponies in real life, such as, I don't know, any situation at all, like waking up to see a pony in your bed, or seeing them something like everywhere you go, everything you do in your regular daily basis.

It is possible, you know. I don't care what anyone says, not even my autism counselor, but I believe it is absolutely definitely possible for the ponies to exist in real life. And somehow, sometime, they'll come for me, or at least, they'll show themselves to the whole world and look for the right one, nothing else to say. And that right one, the one that they will come to, just has to be me. I've been feeling it for some time now. Most of the content and visions are made up by me, but somehow, I just know that my current life just isn't the right life for me, and that somehow I'm meant to be, well, the one. You know what I'm trying to say?

Anyhoo, I'm just saying, I can't spend my current life around so-called Bronies who are so just because they want to be something else. If they are so, then they need to take it seriously, and actually like it as much as they say they do. To me, that is the definition of a soon-to-be "True Brony". Please try not to be wishy-washy. If you are truly against me, give the audience what they want. If you think that not only True Bronies should be recognized in the fandom, then you know what to do.

Nothing further, thank you.
i8bacon

Con

I was too lazy too put any thing here
JasonMartin-327

Pro

*Face turns red, flames emerge* (That's probably what AJ would do) Okay, all right, maybe after this is over, I might create an opinion or forum that you can do whatever you want, however lazy you want. But this is not the time. I can't believe what this fandom has come to, we should be as active as Tartarus, you know, with the hating getting worse and the population of Bronies dropping very unexpectedly, it's just UNBELIEVABLE!

Okay, that may have sounded a little wishy-washy, but still, all of youse get my point, right? I believe that once you officially become a Brony, you have to stick to that oath and work as hard as you can to try to become a True "Make-Your-Mark-On-The-World" Brony. Because believe me, I'm really, really trying my hardest and working my hardest to at least do something to myself, and the last thing I need is to be hanging around FAKE Bronies who have absolutely no interest in making their marks on this world, or MLP in general. Am I not making it clear to anyone what I believe a True Brony should have? Where do you think you would end up if and when Princess Celestia and the Mane Six visit this world and are looking for "the one"? Now even though it's pretty obvious that I'll probably turn out to be "the one" in the end, but where would the FUN be in that if I didn't have enough competition to satisfy my hunger and thirst for all this stuff? I'm not just talking to you, my friend, but to everyone out there reading this debate right now, thinking about their future and their day as a Brony.

So, my Brony friends, I'm leaving all of this with you as I close my debate, and you better be thinking about all of this and vote in your opinion on all of this. Because everything I have written in this debate is a huge part of who I am, and what I'm trying to make out of my life. And to my opponent, I hope you will soon learn your lesson about all of this.

Thank you,
Jason Martin
i8bacon

Con

how to piss of this guy. I DONT GIVE A FRIGING HAY
Posted by The_Scapegoat_bleats 3 years ago
The_Scapegoat_bleats
"True" bronies killed MLP:FiM.
You people just won't understand the concept of target demographic. Hasbro ordered a series for kids. Lauren Faust turned it inot far more. Now, if you "true" bronies had just sat back and enjoyed the show, Lauren would still be on it and work her magic. Instead, creepy pony p*rn filled the web, and Hasbro pulled the plug on her. As a result, the stories lost most of their impact and most characters were massively rewritten.
Well done, "true" bronies.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 3 years ago
9spaceking
JasonMartin-327i8baconTied
Reasons for voting decision: He wrote more stuff