Oops! An awkward error occured.

PowerPikachu21 has forfeited round #3.

DDO's superiors, your gods, use this as an excuse to not publish your debate. You are a fool if you have never run into this message here.

I'll accept. The burden of proof is on Pro to prove that the admins are horrible, and refuse some debates being published. I may or may not have came across an error like Pro's describing a long time ago.

Here's what Pro needs to prove to meet the burden.

1) It's not an actual error.
2) The admins are refusing to upload some debates (examples are needed).

Pro will definitely need to do some digging, since it's not that obvious. As for my burden, all I need to do is prove Pro's arguments are false, as everybody will believe it's an actual error. And keep in mind, I will not go easy.

If Pro runs away/forfeits all rounds, I'll win instantly.

DDO's royalty is no different from any other tyrant that extinguishes free speech, maybe even worse. I do not expect your brainwashed mind to side with me, could not care less if you don't. The future will be your problem, fool.

Again, my burden is not to prove that the error is real. My burden is soley to show that my opponent's reasoning is false. Pro is attempting to argue something that 99% of users would dismiss as false, so his reasoning must be very convincing.

I will NOT be going easy, as that isn't my style. With that out of the way, I hope you did some research on the site, admins, and a bunch of other things. You need all the information you can get to prove your conspiracy theory to be accurate.

"DDO's royalty is no different from any other tyrant that extinguishes free speech" I demand evidence. How are the admins tyranny? I would still like an example of a debate that wasn't posted because of the supposed "admin tyrants".

"I do not expect your brainwashed mind to side with me, could not care less if you don't." Brainwashed? How, and when? I certainly wasn't thrown into a room, and tortured. You can't just make statements, or else they're just statements.

"The future will be your problem, fool." This is an ad homonym attack, and outright irrelevant. If anything, the future of this debate would be worrisome for Pro, since he has yet to actually provide evidence supporting his statements.

Lack of evidence:

The burden rests entirely on Pro. In Round 1, I've said everything that's needed to be said. He needs to prove that 1) the error is actually an excuse, and 2) that the admins are evil.

So far, he's proven absolutely nothing. All he did was make claims. Now that I think about it, he might've gotten a few (consecutive) errors before, so he made this debate. But, if you make a debate, evidence is needed.

Statement + Logic + Evidence = Fact = I must refute

Statement - Evidence = False = Loss for Pro

Evidence - Reasoning = Fake = Loss for Pro

I hope the math above helps Pro understand. He only has 1 round remaining. I kind of doubt he did resaerch, and just made this debate out of frustration.

(Also, if the admins are blocking debates, why not this very one?)

Math is numbers, all you used were words. Screw your math.
Posted by lord_megatron 3 months ago
I never got this error, but they sometimes delete debate challenges without notifying
Posted by TheSideSpectator 3 months ago
Posted by PandaSam67 3 months ago
What is this debating?