Lyksina
PowerPikachu21

Open Topic

Lyksina has forfeited round #2.

Lyksina

Pro

U decide topic. I want to debate u because I want to be good. You seem like you know lots. I've been debating for a year on this website.
Round 1 topic decision
234 Debate
5 final thoughts
PowerPikachu21

Con

You haven't been debating for a year on this site... Your profile only says 4 months. Anyways, challenge accepted.

The topic will be "Gun Rights should be restricted", so Pro has to argue that access to firearms must be reduced, while I argue that firearms remain available for people over the age of 18.

I also want to make a few rules, since everyone in the site does so.

1) BoP will be shared. Lyksina has to argue that firearms be reduced in availability, and I have to argue that guns should remain accessable to most people.
2) No kritiks, semantics, or trolling of any sort.
3) Running out of time to post counts as a loss. (There are 48 hours for posting arguments)

With that set, let's begin!
Posted by PowerPikachu21 2 months ago
PowerPikachu21
If you want, you could challenge me to a topic you're actually interested in, Lyksina.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 2 months ago
PowerPikachu21
7 hours, 30 minutes for posting the Round 2 argument.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 2 months ago
PowerPikachu21
Lesson 1: Never forfeit a debate. Fact says doing so will freeze time... at least for the arguments.

Lesson 2: Research for information.

Lesson 3: I don't ALWAYS debate about video game related topics. If I get challenged to a debate where I choose the topic, I'll probably choose one that matters in the real world, like Gun Control.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 2 months ago
PowerPikachu21
Also, I see you're also 14 years old. I'm looking forward to a good debate. But I am good at logic, so it'll be tough.