spiritualchild
distraff

Open your EYES

spiritualchild

Pro

I'm here today because I wont everyone on here and on earth period to understand that were in a battle right now as we speak and we can't even see that because were to busy beating each other up SATAN is out to get each and everyone of us he's mad because he don't have a chance at what we got. We have 2 choices 1). Do the right thing choice between good and evil and walk right with the lord so soon we will be with him for eternity and 2). forget why were here and live our lives the way we wont to live and die and be lost without him forever......... I'm choosing to stand up now it's not going to be easy but I believe we all can do it I'm tired of this life so I'm giving it up so I can join my lord in heaven I need comments fast let me know what you think will you let your free will that god has giving you control you or will you give that free will back to the lord the time is near choose now before Satan come and choose for you
distraff

Con

I'm here today because I wont everyone on here and on earth period to understand that were in a battle right now as we speak and we can't even see that because were to busy beating each other up SATAN is out to get each and everyone of us he's mad because he don't have a chance at what we got.

You claim that Satan exists. Is there any evidence of that? Any references?

We have 2 choices 1). Do the right thing choice between good and evil and walk right with the lord so soon we will be with him for eternity and 2). forget why were here and live our lives the way we wont to live and die and be lost without him forever.........

How do you know the lord exists?
How do you know we will walk with him for eternity if we are "good"?
How do you know we will be lost forever if we live like we want?

How good is a God who abandons people for eternity for mistakes made in this life?

I'm choosing to stand up now it's not going to be easy but I believe we all can do it I'm tired of this life so I'm giving it up so I can join my lord in heaven I need comments fast let me know what you think will you let your free will that god has giving you control you or will you give that free will back to the lord the time is near choose now before Satan come and choose for you

Why are you tired of this life? Is it because there is something bad going on? Are you unfulfilled in any way? Shouldn't you make this life has happy and fulfilling as possible if we have no evidence of a next one?

How is it free will if we go to hell forever if we don't do things right? That does not sound like free will to me.
spiritualchild

Pro

spiritualchild forfeited this round.
distraff

Con

Vote for me!
spiritualchild

Pro

spiritualchild forfeited this round.
distraff

Con

Vote for me!
spiritualchild

Pro

spiritualchild forfeited this round.
distraff

Con

Too bad there is no rebuttal. Vote for me!
spiritualchild

Pro

spiritualchild forfeited this round.
distraff

Con

distraff forfeited this round.
Posted by godtraitor 1 year ago
godtraitor
Had I seen this during the voting period, I would have given Con every point. Well said!