donovann97
Gondun

Orange Juice is better for you than apple juice

donovann97

Pro

Hello Challenger. This is my first debate on this website, so I'm doing something less serious. I will be standing on the side of the Almighty OJ. This round will just be to introduce ourselves. After this, however, the gloves are off.
Gondun

Con

Hello Donovann, thank you for this interesting topic. It is nice to debate something less serious sometimes. I gladly accept your challenge. For the record, I will be debating on the side of juice from an apple, not sugary, processed apple juice.
donovann97

Pro

Thank you for accepting the challenge.

Now, on to the debate

Orange juice is a very good source of Vitamin C. Vitamin C helps support our immune system. This helps us all keep well.
Gondun

Con

Apple Juice is clearly the superior beverage for 3 main reasons and one minor reason.

1. Drinking apple juice can lower cholesterol levels, decreasing the risk of heart attack.

2. The large amount of potassium in apple juice is good for your bones and can help with arthritis.

3. Fiber from apple juice cleans out your intestines, relieving constipation.

4. It tastes better.

There are clearly more benefits that can be gained from drinking apple juice than from orange juice.

http://www.zaiqa.com...
http://www.drgranny.com...
donovann97

Pro

donovann97 forfeited this round.
Gondun

Con

The Pro has forfeited, so my arguments still stand. I am happy to allow him to continue the debate in the next round in the hope that he will show up this time.
donovann97

Pro

donovann97 forfeited this round.
Gondun

Con

Ok, I win because of forfeit, everyone vote for me.
Posted by dragonb95 4 years ago
dragonb95
I would debate you, but I did a bit of research and the only thing I could find for apple juice is potassium. Also, my avatar is from "A Clockwork Orange", so it would be counter-intuitive ;)