moaad2
lord_megatron

Our Decisions are not our fault as Allah pre-determined everything

moaad2

Pro

Allah has pre-determined everything in the universe, he has even predicted one's fate in the afterlife. He knew that Satan would turn against him, he knew Muhammad would be chosen and that the disbelievers would turn against him, he pre-determined everything. It is comparable to writing a program and knowing its going to execute certain commands, its all pre-determined by Allah so it is simply futile to think this is our freewill.
lord_megatron

Con

You lack evidence of whether Allah really predetermined anything or not. And if really knew Satan would turn against him, why didn't he stop him? If he knew Hitler would be a cruel ruler, why didn't he stop him? And how come our fate is always intertwined with our choices? Why some day if I choose to travel in a car I don't land up in a train? No, I believe that if Allah is there, he isn't exerting any control over us, for enough atrocities have been committed in his name yet there is no reaction.
moaad2

Pro

Simply due to the fact he is pure evil.
lord_megatron

Con

Who, Satan or Allah? If Satan, then Allah could have struck him before his betrayal when he wasn't that diabolical. If Allah, then why did he allow the good people to live?
moaad2

Pro

moaad2 forfeited this round.
lord_megatron

Con

Forfeit. That gives me a point for conduct surely.
I don't believe the future is fixed. Why would the outcome always coincide with our choices? And Allah wasn't able to use that presumed knowledge for himself or his disciples, did he? No, I think that God or Allah doesn't have that much influence over our lives, and life is what we make it to be.
moaad2

Pro

moaad2 forfeited this round.
lord_megatron

Con

Another point is that Allah's program has no bugs. How come someday I chose to use a car but I don't land up in a train for Russia? I don't think it is possible for a single entity to determine the future of each individual.
moaad2

Pro

moaad2 forfeited this round.
lord_megatron

Con

To conclude, I win and vote for me
Posted by mohamed-majid 9 months ago
mohamed-majid
Allah (THE ONLY TRUE GOD) did predetermined every thing eccept the acts of people. otherwise Allah is unjust . "soubhanhou wa taala".