Misty14
Pyromanen

Ouran Highschool Host club is the best anime in the world

Started: 5/30/2013 Category: Arts

Misty14

Pro

Ouran Highschool Host Club (OHSHC) is far superior to all other Japan-made anime shows. It is full of gripping testimonies and the lessons that racial nationality doesn't matter! This also includes education to children about transsexuals, homosexuality, incest, and good and bad awesomeness. I DARE YOU TO ARGUE WITH ME... SUCCKKKEERRR
Pyromanen

Con

From what I can understand, this debate is somewhat petty. Because I have been in no debates thus far, this seems to be a starting point. I have seen this anime, and while I do appreciate it, I believe that it will be hard to prove it to be the "best in the world". You have one round to prove otherwise, Pro.

Let's make this clear though: you must prove definitely that "'Ouran Highschool Host club' is the best anime in the world"
Misty14

Pro

Misty14 forfeited this round.
Pyromanen

Con

While this was a farce, it was still a debate. I'm disappointed that my opponent forfeits.
Posted by Pyromanen 3 years ago
Pyromanen
She dared me to argue.