SenatorZhen
YoungLawyer

"Outsider" political candidates have a better shot than before

SenatorZhen

Pro

Hi YoungLawyer, I'd like to debate this topic with you.

1st round acceptance. I look forward to a great debate, as I admire the skills that you have.
YoungLawyer

Con

Let's debate on something else, as I have mistakenly read this wrong.
SenatorZhen

Pro

SenatorZhen forfeited this round.
YoungLawyer

Con

YoungLawyer forfeited this round.
SenatorZhen

Pro

SenatorZhen forfeited this round.
Posted by YoungLawyer 2 years ago
YoungLawyer
Wait, lol, I'm flattering myself here. When you say outsiders, you may those who running for office right? If so, than I did not understand what you meant at first. I agree with this debate. So I will struck down this debate.
Posted by YoungLawyer 2 years ago
YoungLawyer
Oh okay. I will accept you debate. I do not believe they have a bigger impact in subsequent elections because of the gridlock in politics, they are just playing childish and affecting our nation growth and causing the people to suffer more. It make them look like a 'tough guy' and one who does not compromise, which the American people do not want. They want their Politicians to compromise. Once the people eyes start to open, they will realize the truth and change the normal game such an example is Eric Cantor, a major figure in Washington.

I look forward to our debate.
Posted by SenatorZhen 2 years ago
SenatorZhen
What I basically mean by "a better shot" is that they will have a bigger impact in subsequent elections because of the gridlock in politics, not really because of funding etc.
Posted by YoungLawyer 2 years ago
YoungLawyer
If you speaking of political candidates having a better shot than before, are you speaking in terms of political campaigns and in appealing to the general public as I'm assuming? If yes, I agree with such statement, but I believe that political candidates have lost real touch with the public in that they do not do the traditional debates, listen to the concern of the people, and see them behind just advertisements. Political advertisements, PACS, and money now dictates political candidates so of course they have a better shot due to the advancement of technologies such as Facebook, twitter, smart phones, and the 'glorious' advertisements.