LostVoice
theNITEowl

Overly Attached Girlfriend, more hot than scary.

LostVoice

Pro

Overly attached girlfriend has become a popular meme.
However, there are Youtube comments under her videos saying she is scary.

I don't find her scary at all. I find her wildly attractive with an interesting personality.

How is she scary? Why would anyone be scared of her?
theNITEowl

Con

First off, I'l like to point off that I feel like that she is staring at me straight through the monitor every time this meme is used when browsing the Internet. It gives many people a strange feeling because you feel as if she is insane and will kill you. I mean, look at that! She is leaning over the screen, which is 1 factor. The facial expression creates a "psycho" type of look, which is how we get the text pattern of the meme. And the pictures in the back can infer a shrine of the boyfriend, which is you.
LostVoice

Pro

I do not feel that it is a realistic feat to be able to stare at someone through a monitor without some sort of device that would enable that sort of action. I think its just the shape of her face and eyes. I'm not sure she can help it.

When I look at her, I don't see an insane girl. I see an honest and polite girl who has views that differ from the norm. She might have murderous capability's, but then again, so does everyone.
Anyone can become a murderer.
Take a look at the batman theater shooting in Colorado, where James Holmes killed those people, he had no criminal record prior to this offense and he was even a university graduate student.

If my girlfriend built a shrine of me, I would be flattered. That someone has such an infatuation with the concept of my presence that they cannot help but build a shrine to honor me? Talk about a package deal!
theNITEowl

Con

theNITEowl forfeited this round.
LostVoice

Pro

LostVoice forfeited this round.
theNITEowl

Con

theNITEowl forfeited this round.
Posted by LostVoice 4 years ago
LostVoice
Well yes. But I feel it has the same premise as one of those "Try to convert me" debates, so I don't think its unreasonable.
Posted by AlwaysMoreThanYou 4 years ago
AlwaysMoreThanYou
This seems very subjective.