Xen
wewantwhatwewant

PC Gaming is Better Than Consoles

Xen
Started: 12/5/2013 Category: Games

Xen

Pro

PC Gaming is a lot better than console gaming. You start.
wewantwhatwewant

Con

[Content removed by moderator]
Xen

Pro

I didn't know someone could get so mad about PC gaming being better than consoles. PCs are so much better by performance, gameplay, controls, and that it's so much cheaper. The performance of a computer will last longer than a console like the Xbox One. So far the Xbox One has technical issues, and doesn't run games at a very high FPS (frames per second). For example, Call of Duty: Ghosts on the Xbox One runs at 60 FPS, which is okay, but I could put $150 dollars into a computer and run at that speed, instead of paying $499 for a Xbox One at that speed. I could even put $500 dollars into my computer and run the game at a even faster speed, and be more smooth than a brand new console.

The gameplay and controls of a PC is so much more better. I guess that most of controls, between a keyboard and mouse vs a controller is a personal preference thing, but I still find it cheaper. You can go and buy a mouse and a keyboard good enough for Call of Duty: Ghosts and play even better than what you would on a controller.

I'm almost certain that you're a Call of Duty player due to the all caps rage over PC. Not too mature either..
wewantwhatwewant

Con

This is very true that's why Microsoft sucks I stick to ps4 tablets and hand held gaming devices
Xen

Pro

Playstation 4 still costs a lot of money, and it is cheaper to buy a computer than can run the same FPS and everything at a Playstation 4 for cheaper. You could also even connect a controller up to your computer and use it to play some games, so if you prefer to use a controller, then you can connect it and use it to play games.
wewantwhatwewant

Con

wewantwhatwewant forfeited this round.
Xen

Pro

Xen forfeited this round.
wewantwhatwewant

Con

wewantwhatwewant forfeited this round.
Xen

Pro

Xen forfeited this round.
wewantwhatwewant

Con

wewantwhatwewant forfeited this round.
Posted by TheMagicCrayon 3 years ago
TheMagicCrayon
The person that took up this debate is incompetent, evidently. This community is for intellectuals, not fan boys.
Posted by Xen 3 years ago
Xen
@dunc22 I understand what you're talking about, but that's just your personal preference to be honest.
Posted by dunc22 3 years ago
dunc22
I never really saw the greatness of PC Gaming. I find much better titles for consoles as well as jus simply enoy the ease and feel of a controller in my hand i dont think that consols are better than Pc i just think they are all essentially the same with some minor preference changes
Vote Placed by KingDebater 3 years ago
KingDebater
XenwewantwhatwewantTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro forfeited less, so he gets the Conduct point. S/g to Pro because Con didn't have punctuation where he needed it (e.g: The absence of a comma between the words 'true' and 'that's' in "This is very true that's why Microsoft sucks" and the absence of an apostrophe at the end of that sentence). Arguments to Pro because he had some, whilst Con didn't make any at all.