DarthVitiosus
JKL

PC Gaming is Superior to Next-Gen Gaming

DarthVitiosus
Started: 2/3/2015 Category: Games

DarthVitiosus

Pro

I as Pro am arguing in favor of the resolution that PC gaming is superior to Next Gen gaming, meaning both Xbox One and the PS4.

The PS4 and Xbox One offer enough memory for high quality graphics to be played in games. But what about the PC? We don't see as many high quality graphics overall in PC games because a PC may explode due to the amount of virtual memory available. But is graphics all that we should look for in a game? How about th gameplay? How about multiplayer? How about the quality of the games offered on the PC compared to the Xbox One and PS4?

I plan on showing in this debate why the PC out does the Next Gen consoles overall. Gaming on the PC should be embraced compared to the inferior Next Gen gaming consoles.
JKL

Con

ps4 more like PSKABLOOIE

want the xbox 420 for all the dias
DarthVitiosus

Pro

That is not an argument.

1. PC Gaming & Online Play
The PC gaming does not require annual or monthly payments for playing online. If someone has the Internet on their computer, they can play multiplayer on their games without any extra payments.

2. PC Gaming & Features
PC games can be modded and characters can be re-textured to something else. PC games allow for users to control their game as best as possible. If a player gets tired of playing PC games. A player can simply play an emulator on the PC. This means people can play Nintendo, Playstation1, Dreamcast, Sega, and many other former console games on their PC through an emulator. The PS4 and Xbox One can't do that.

3. PC Gaming & Memory
PC games have more space to fit in more in-game features. PC games are likely to hold larger maps and have longer story mode or campaign gameplay.
JKL

Con

Argument 1: bee and I'm defensively the end

And while the Barbie
DarthVitiosus

Pro

Extend all arguments.

Con did not bring up any contentions at this point. Vote Pro if you have been convinced by my arguments. Otherwise don't vote at all.
JKL

Con

Vote for me or ur mum
Posted by DarthVitiosus 2 years ago
DarthVitiosus
This was a good debate for me. Thank you.
Vote Placed by Vox_Veritas 2 years ago
Vox_Veritas
DarthVitiosusJKLTied
Reasons for voting decision: Oh my. It appears that Con accepted this debate only to derail it. For this I give Pro the conduct point. Con completely failed to adequately respond to Pro's arguments. Thus, Pro gets arguments. I would say "good debate", but Con did not debate well (and Pro's case was a tad bit lazy as well). Oh well.
Vote Placed by whiteflame 2 years ago
whiteflame
DarthVitiosusJKLTied
Reasons for voting decision: Well, I was going to wait to vote here... then I scrolled through the debate. Straightforward decision - JKL made it quite clear he doesn't care at all about engaging with Pro's argument, or making one of his own with any merit or substance. Both voters have made it clear that they're not willing to evaluate the debate based on what was said, so I will. Arguments to Pro because he's the only one who made them. Conduct to Pro because of Con's complete lack of engagement and obvious disinterest in having any form of reasoned debate. S&G to Pro just because of all the ridiculous misspellings and slang words Con used.