FlyerGuy2015
TheNameIsMeep

PC Is Better Than Cosoles

Started: 3/19/2015 Category: Games

FlyerGuy2015

Pro

PC Is Better Than Consoles In Many Ways.If You Are Thinking Of XBOX 1 AND PS4 Has Controllers And Has Much Mobility But Alienware Has Released Their New Alpha Which Is Mobile 5xTimes More Faster Than The Consoles At Cheap Price In i3 i5 and i7.The Only Upgrade Consoles Can Have IS Skin Change And Hard Drive Removal.Whereas PC With Slightly Better Performance And Quality.But High end PC IS Still Better Than Consoles.MUCH BETTER
TheNameIsMeep

Con

I accept your challenge.
Good luck to you.
FlyerGuy2015

Pro

I've had My Opinion Go Ahead
TheNameIsMeep

Con

Ok as you stated About the specs on pc's compared to consoles just saying right now my argument isn't going to be about performance because we all know pc's are better on that end but for what the price is for consoles you can get about the same performance also I don't know about you but controllers are a lot more comfortable just chilling back on a couch and playing console compared to having to hunch over and play with a mouse and computer also the community on console is pretty chill and its a lot more easier to have a way to keep a list of friends where you can play with each other on rather then having to download a different program to have a sort of friends list so basically the system is way easier also you don't have to have multiple computers if you want to play with your friends if they come over you can just have a extra controller and play on the same console
FlyerGuy2015

Pro

FlyerGuy2015 forfeited this round.
TheNameIsMeep

Con

TheNameIsMeep forfeited this round.