TheKingDebater
tsukiyomi

PC or MAC?

tsukiyomi
Started: 4/5/2016 Category: Technology

TheKingDebater

Pro

Hello everyone to a new debate, this week or so I and my opponent will be arguing about if a PC or a Mac is better. When I mean a PC I mean any computer that does not have OS on it and by Mac I mean a computer running OS. I am on the PC side and my opponent will be on the Mac side. Here is how the rounds are going to be.
1) Acceptance
2) Present points
3) Rebuttal
4) End paragraph
Accept this debate only if your very serious and you have some good points/rebuttals against me. I wish all the luck to my opponent!
tsukiyomi

Con

I accept

As Pro described in the introduction. I will take the side of Con and argue that a 'Mac as computer running an OS is better than a PC that does not have an OS.

To my knowledge I am under the assumption that the abbreviation of OS as 'Operating System'. Best of luck to you to Pro :).
TheKingDebater

Pro

TheKingDebater forfeited this round.
tsukiyomi

Con

Unfortunately, TheKingDebater as the original author and pro to this debate has forfeited the round for presenting argument. I hope all is well and will be looking forward to the rebuttal and conclusions round. Hopefully, Pro may still present a good argument and rebuttal within 5000k characters. Good luck Pro!

The introduction included this statement -> 'Accept this debate only if your very serious.' I am pretty serious yo, cause Mac RuleZ!. Alright than I have to at least present some argument to gain some points right? Let's Boot Up.

'CHIME'!

If this was an argument about PC vs MAC alone, it would of been a interesting debate (if there are no forfeits). But the author clearly specified => "I mean a PC I mean any computer that does not have OS on it and by Mac I mean a computer running OS!"

There is no doubt Pro really MEANS it x 3. Can't argue with TheKingDebater. Intro is King's rules written on stone.

To deduce this down, its no longer a debate just about PC vs Mac.

it is about PC without an OS versus Mac running OS.

Still trying to make sense of it. I bet some of the reader out there may miss that! Fortunately I'm a Mac with auto built-in Text 2 Speech, that reads to you in multiple languages and with complementary built-in speakers [1].

Every Mac Users know that "Macs got our Backs"!

Following on Pro's declaration of position => " I am on the PC side ." High 5 to you Pro for loving PC :).

Therefore this debate is about whether "PC not having an OS is better than Mac running an OS." is equivalent to "PC with an absence of any OS is superior to Mac that running any OS".

OK.....

Why even argue about that? I think Mac with an OS wins hands down!

Computing common sense can deduce that "Computer running an OS would be significantly superior, useful, and valuable than ANY computer without an OS."

For the love of Motherboards,

Even a 20 years old 1996 Mac Performa with a 56K dial-up internet modem would be better than the modern SKYLAKE Intel i7 processor with gigabit internet, 4k monitor (OMG Do your worse) PC WITHOUT an OS [2].

Why?

Because you can boot into Mac OS 7 and download animate GIF of Kittens at 3.5kbs while outputting HTML 2 message like "Vote 4 Con" on Netscape Navigator 2! Also, kittens are cute!

Now without an OS can't do much. Well maybe get into BIOS ,maybe overclock the processor, and set up UEFI. Still it wouldn't be good use without an OS.

But to the PC fansboys and fangirls, rejoice! There is still HOPE in how PC without an OS can be better than MAC with an OS. Just like 2 sides to every book. That is......

My final argument: As I explain and within scope of this debate, PC are SUPERIOR at being USELESS and excellent Door Blockers! Anything Else goes to Mac!

Cheers and awaiting for Pro's rebuttal.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org...
[2] https://support.apple.com...
TheKingDebater

Pro

TheKingDebater forfeited this round.
tsukiyomi

Con

No rebuttals to rebutte.

Expand
TheKingDebater

Pro

TheKingDebater forfeited this round.
tsukiyomi

Con

My opponent created this debate and forfeited all rounds. I accepted the challenge, taken the position as con, presented my argument, and did not forfeit a single round. I think the voting decision should at least to to the one who participated than the one who drop out through forfeiture. .
Posted by thedoctorplaysmc 8 months ago
thedoctorplaysmc
pc is better. I did try mac, and trying to find one file is next to impossible on mac. pc is also better, cause gaming is much easier then it is on a mac. pc's have much more performance then mac's, and are MUCH more customizable.
Vote Placed by ssadi 7 months ago
ssadi
TheKingDebatertsukiyomiTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro forfeited 3 out of 4 rounds (i.e., more than half of total number rounds), so conduct goes to Con.
Vote Placed by illegalcombat 7 months ago
illegalcombat
TheKingDebatertsukiyomiTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro forfeits 3/4, Conduct to Con.