tnsarah08
lovelife

PETA is a wonderful organization.

tnsarah08

tnsarah08

Con

I will be arguing that PETA is in fact NOT an ethical organization. I will let the pro/for side start as is customary.
lovelife

Pro

I thank my opponent for this debate and I hope that it will be fun.

I would argue that PETA is indeed an ethical organization because of what it stands for. It stands for animal rights and the freedom of them. There are parts that I agree with and parts that I don't. Animals are not for people to own, sell, torture, test on, or anything really. Humans are just glorified animals. Humans are really no better than any animal and its time they acted as such.

Animal testing is cruel, and many argue that it is a necessary evil, but is it necessary at all anymore?

http://www.scientificamerican.com...

According to this scientists are now exploring using robots, this change only happened through animal rights activists, and the fact that animal testing isn't always correct. It doesn't give the right answers, it is still dangerous to humans, and its definitely not right for the animals.
Of course that is not exactly PETA but it is what PETA stands for. The more organizations there are and the stronger they are the better chance animals will be treated right sooner. PETA is radical, but that is not always a bad thing, it opens people's minds to the real world problems. There is good and bad with every group, but I would say PETA does more good than bad if by nothing else getting other people to realize the real evils in the world being done to real animals that are really hurt by it.

Some examples include:

Mars Candy

http://www.marscandykills.com...

I was unaware of this until I saw it on the PETA website (http://www.peta2.com...)

This website has more information on animal testing that PETA hopes to end

http://www.stopanimaltests.com...

"Animals are routinely cut open, poisoned, and forced to live in barren steel cages for years, although studies show that because of vast physiological variations between species, human reactions to illnesses and drugs are completely different from those of other animals."

Care to explain that?

PETA wants to end fur, testing, and animal cruelty. I support it for that, any group that tries to justify any of them is wrong and evil in my mind.
As far as meat goes I would say that when real change happens and the animals are treated more humanely they would not have a problem eating adult meat but most likely less of it than most people do today. Vegans and vegetarians are great people that help the animals by not paying for them to be killed, but in my personal opinion I do not think it is necessary to be involved in PETA.

PETA opens people's eyes and shows more real world people what exactly is going on, where make up and medicine come from, and urge them to try and stop it.

I would like to thank my opponent once again for this debate.
tnsarah08

Con

PETA would have you believe its main concern is the welfare of animals, when in fact it is merely an organization which uses has resorted to used extreme and sensational tactics just to harness the attention. On the outside PETA seems like a group of people who care for animals and their rights but if you dig a little deeper, one may find things that contradict this.
"In June of 2005 two PETA employees were charged with 31 felony counts of animal cruelty after authorities found them dumping the dead bodies of 18 animals they had just picked up from a North Carolina animal shelter into a Dumpster. According to the Associated Press, 13 more dead animals were found in a van registered to PETA."

"In 1991, PETA killed 18 rabbits and 14 roosters it had previously "rescued" from a research facility. "We just don't have the money" to care for them, then PETA-Chairman Alex Pacheco told the Washington Times. The PETA animal shelter had run out of room."

Does this sound ethical?

PETA bigwig Ingrid Newkirk makes it very clear how she became involved in "animal rights", following a shelter putting down the stray kittens she had brought them. "I would go to work early, before anyone got there, and I would just kill the animals myself. Because I couldn't stand to let them go through (other workers abusing the animals.) I must have killed a thousand of them, sometimes dozens every day.

http://www.associatedcontent.com...=

PETA's "Animal Record" report for 2009, filed with the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, shows that the animal rights group killed 97 percent of the dogs and cats in its care last year. During all of 2009, PETA found adoptive homes for just eight pets.

PETA has a annual budget of 33 million dollars but instead on spending it on finding homes, saving animals, or even building shelters for homeless animals they choose to spend it on campaigning and telling people everything they are doing wrong

If PETA truly is concerned with the welfare of animals, then why would they mercilessly kill thousands of animals?

PETA is an organization which uses fear to try and convince people to join their "cause"
They are often seen assaulting people by throwing paint on them and handing out gory pamphlets at schools to children with horrific titles such as "Your Mommy Kills Animals"
They also have given thousands of dollars to convicted criminals, including a donation to the North American Earth Liberation Front (ELF) which is an FBI-certified domestic terrorist group.
During the 1990s, PETA paid $70,200 to Rodney Coronado, an Animal Liberation Front (ALF) serial arsonist convicted of burning down a Michigan State University research laboratory. In his sentencing memorandum, a federal prosecutor implicated PETA president Ingrid Newkirk in that crime. PETA vegetarian campaign coordinator Bruce Friedrich has also told an animal rights convention that "blowing stuff up and smashing windows" is "a great way to bring about animal liberation," adding, "Hallelujah to the people who are willing to do it."

http://www.petakillsanimals.com...

This is not an organization whose main concern is the safety of animals or even people. They only seem to care bout their own agenda, their money and themselves.

I would like to thank my opponent and I look forward to continuing this debate.
lovelife

Pro

I will not deny that PETA does some wrong things, I wont even say that animals should go into their care. I am arguing that they send a wonderful message. I want animals to be free, I want them to stop needlessly suffering. Organizations like PETA brings the evils of the world to many people's attention. While I support them I would not have them take any animals. Not Ingrid and the main HQ at least. I'm sure members such as myself would have loving homes for them, and I agree PETA should focus more on getting rescued animals to loving homes. I would definately take the kittens and puppies and I'm sure I could find homes for the ones I cannot keep, I'm sure many PETA members are also like me in that sense. They try to focus too much as a whole and need to realize with thousands of supporters world wide including some famous people, such as the band Simple Plan, they can find homes for the rescued animals.

I never said PETA is perfect but I agree with most of it and I believe it is wonderful.

""In 1991, PETA killed 18 rabbits and 14 roosters it had previously "rescued" from a research facility. "We just don't have the money" to care for them, then PETA-Chairman Alex Pacheco told the Washington Times. The PETA animal shelter had run out of room."

Does this sound ethical?"

Perhaps more ethical than how they were suffering. I don't know the exact facts, I'm sure they did have the money but maybe not space. In any case I stand by how more PETA members should volunteer to care for animals and find them homes.
One thing that has me scared is animals that are found on the street are also used in research. My dog went missing about a month ago and she hasn't returned yet. She really helped me and we were best friends really. I'm scared for her, and I want any possible threat shut down. Its not just about one dog either tho, thousands, even millions of animals are being tested on for no reason.

Then the whole issue of fur...I really don't see why anyone would pay for something so barbaric. I was running through anti fur pictures when I found Simple Plan doing one against fur. thats how I found the connection. It made the song "untitled" (How Could This Happen To Me) have a whole new meaning to me.

http://www.youtube.com...=

Things like animal cruelty have to come to the attention of the everyday people if it will be ended. If everyone stands together it can be stopped. PETA gives the most information on the subject and informs the people.

Some things have to be drastic.

"PETA's "Animal Record" report for 2009, filed with the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, shows that the animal rights group killed 97 percent of the dogs and cats in its care last year. During all of 2009, PETA found adoptive homes for just eight pets."

Something I would change. To be wonderful does not exactly mean perfect. Because of the difference this group could and will make by informing the public a change will happen I'm positive of it, in fact that faith is the only reason I continue to live.

"PETA is an organization which uses fear to try and convince people to join their "cause""

Lol religion.

"They are often seen assaulting people by throwing paint on them and handing out gory pamphlets at schools to children"

The problem? Oh right cause human conscience shouldn't be bothered by the pain the orphaned baby animals go through? That fur is made by breeding foxes in pain and captivity, with no room or freedom, then bioling them alive and peeling their fur off because someone would rather wear fox than faux, that shouldn't bother anyone and no one should do anything about it...? That is wrong. PETA wants people to actually see what happens to these animals, by bringing change they are wonderful.

"They also have given thousands of dollars to convicted criminals, including a donation to the North American Earth Liberation Front (ELF) which is an FBI-certified domestic terrorist group.
During the 1990s, PETA paid $70,200 to Rodney Coronado, an Animal Liberation Front (ALF) serial arsonist convicted of burning down a Michigan State University research laboratory. In his sentencing memorandum, a federal prosecutor implicated PETA president Ingrid Newkirk in that crime. PETA vegetarian campaign coordinator Bruce Friedrich has also told an animal rights convention that "blowing stuff up and smashing windows" is "a great way to bring about animal liberation," adding, "Hallelujah to the people who are willing to do it.""

So? Fighting in a war is justified when its to defend the defenseless and stand for your beliefs, is it not?

Sorry character limits, I look forward to the next round :)
tnsarah08

Con

I also want animals to stop suffering. However how is PETA's method of killing animals any better than the abuse they would have suffered anyways?

You mention celebrities and famous people who are advocates of PETA who can help find homes for animals.
Many of the celebrities and public figures PETA uses as spokespeople often do not practice what they preach:
Pamela Anderson's Dodge Viper (auctioned to benefit PETA) had a "luxurious leather interior"; Jenna Jameson was photographed fishing, slurping oysters, and wearing a leather jacket just weeks after launching an anti-leather campaign for PETA; Morrissey got an official "okay" from PETA after eating at a steakhouse; Dita von Teese has written about her love of furs and foie gras; Steve-O built a career out of abusing small animals on film; the officially "anti-fur" Eva Mendes often wears fur anyway; and Charlize Theron's celebrated October 2007 Vogue cover shoot featured several suede garments. In 2008, "Baby Phat" designer Kimora Lee Simmons became a PETA spokesmodel despite working with fur and leather, after making a $20,000 donation to the animal rights group.

"The problem? Oh right cause human conscience shouldn't be bothered by the pain the orphaned baby animals go through? That fur is made by breeding foxes in pain and captivity, with no room or freedom, then bioling them alive and peeling their fur off because someone would rather wear fox than faux, that shouldn't bother anyone and no one should do anything about it...? That is wrong. PETA wants people to actually see what happens to these animals, by bringing change they are wonderful."

Yes. humans conscience should be affected by any form of pain, however PETA targets children as young as 6 years old, usually without parental consent. This is the problem. Despite denunciations from psychologists and school officials, PETA continues to target children as young as six years old with violent and graphic propaganda. Sidestepping parents and school authorities, PETA lures young and impressionable children into radical activism with a coordinated effort including the use of graphic comic books,grotesque toys, schoolyard demonstrations, e-mail alerts sent directly to 65,000 children, and even a classroom lecturer with a felony rap sheet.

http://www.consumerfreedom.com...

Ingrid Newkirk has said herself "Taking care of animals cost more than killing them"
So PETA is justifying killing animals because they claim taking care of them would cost more money?

Once again I ask..Where does the 30+ million dollars PETA receives go to?

My argument is that the organization PETA is unethical and the facts don't lie. Its hard to deny them when PETA has admitted to these cruel and unethical acts
lovelife

Pro

I never knew that of those celebrities and I would say any single person that is hypocritical should be shunned, not just the groups they belong to. I don't judge every christian because as a whole Christians tend to be hypocritical. Christian leaders are even hypocritical. I would not say that Christians are evil, I would say some are, but not all. As a whole I would say christianity is a wonderful group because it teaches peace and acceptance, even if not everyone lives by that.

The same goes for most religions, and most organizations.

PETA is wonderful for the same reasons. Hypocrisy will exist everywhere, but reality is people need to me more aware of the animal suffering and PETA helps with that, a lot. The bad parts also need addressed, yes I am not saying that I think it is 100% perfect, but it is needed, and does more to help than to harm.

Even the anti testing arsons are beneficial. Because of them I saw something on TV about it. Not a real case it was like CSI or something. I had no idea what happened so it was explained. Later I understood, but would not if I wasn't exposed to it.

PETA brings awareness to everyday people about the world they live in, about how others are treated unfairly because we are "superior" that's not true, we build large houses for ourselves so that we can live comfortably, and then try to find ways to fix other problems. We might think its more complex but monkeys and birds do basically the same thing. But because we think we are more advanced and smarter we think we can exploit animals, and that's just not true.

Any omni-carnivorous animal would eat meat, humans should be no different. Its the other things that humans do that is so unethical.

PETA may not do things the way most approve of, there might even be a better way. PETA members may sometimes be hypocritical, but lets not say the whole origination is bad, instead we should try to get more involved and from the inside help try to smooth out they hypocrisy, that way more animals win, and we can all feel good about ourselves.

"
Yes. humans conscience should be affected by any form of pain, however PETA targets children as young as 6 years old, usually without parental consent. This is the problem. Despite denunciations from psychologists and school officials, PETA continues to target children as young as six years old with violent and graphic propaganda. Sidestepping parents and school authorities, PETA lures young and impressionable children into radical activism with a coordinated effort including the use of graphic comic books,grotesque toys, schoolyard demonstrations, e-mail alerts sent directly to 65,000 children, and even a classroom lecturer with a felony rap sheet."

I was about 6 when I saw it. About 8 when I started looking into it, and only recently have I found the true horror of what happens. So how many children are affected? How badly are they affected? I agree with getting children to join the cause, but I believe it should be more gradual. Teach them about it the same way you teach to read. Don't start of with a college level text book, just start with the basics. There is no set age on how fast they can learn it depends on the child and maturity.

Things could be better, I'll admit, but PETA is wonderful as a whole.
tnsarah08

Con

PETA's methods of awareness include insensitivity, ignorance, violence, vandalism, sexism, racism and hypocrisy

PETA has compared Jewish victims of the Nazi Holocaust to farm animals and Jesus Christ to pigs. PETA's religious campaigns include a website that claims—despite ample evidence to the contrary—that Jesus Christ was a vegetarian. PETA holds protests at houses of worship, even suing one church that tried to protect its members from Sunday-morning harassment. Its billboards taunt Christians with the message that hogs "died for their sins." PETA insists, contrary to centuries of rabbinical teaching, that the Jewish ritual of kosher slaughter shouldn't't be allowed. And its infamous "Holocaust on Your Plate" campaign crassly compared the Jewish victims of Nazi genocide to farm animals.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, a national animal rights group, posted giant photographs of people, mostly black Americans, being tortured, sold and killed, next to photographs of animals, including cattle and sheep, being tortured, sold and killed.

For instance, in 2003 PETA and other animal liberation groups filed suit to prevent zoos in San Diego and Tampa from importing African elephants endangered by overcrowding. National Review writer Wesley Smith observed that the court denied PETA's request for an injunction, saying that unless they were brought to the U.S. the elephants would be culled by South African authorities, since their numbers were a danger to the ecosystem of the famous Kruger National Park. The court said putting the elephants in zoos would save their lives. But the plaintiffs' attorneys argued that the elephants "will be better off if … killed rather than imported and placed in zoos."

PETA believes animals should be killed rather than placed in homes and shelters.

PETA says it kills animals to prevent animal suffering and humiliation. But if animals and humans have the same rights, then what stops PETA from harming humans too? This question may seem far-fetched, but there is a slippery slope between the ravings of the organization and the activism of its constituent members. PETA's documented ties to violent activists, its deceitful tactics and its considerable financial resources create a frightening picture we dare not ignore.
lovelife

Pro

"PETA has compared Jewish victims of the Nazi Holocaust to farm animals and Jesus Christ to pigs. PETA's religious campaigns include a website that claims—despite ample evidence to the contrary—that Jesus Christ was a vegetarian. PETA holds protests at houses of worship, even suing one church that tried to protect its members from Sunday-morning harassment. Its billboards taunt Christians with the message that hogs "died for their sins." PETA insists, contrary to centuries of rabbinical teaching, that the Jewish ritual of kosher slaughter shouldn't't be allowed. And its infamous "Holocaust on Your Plate" campaign crassly compared the Jewish victims of Nazi genocide to farm animals."

I pretty much see how they get that. Holocaust victims were thought of as lesser, the were overcrowded, underfed, tortured, killed, tested on, it just wasn't right; the same thing happens with animals.

Jesus Christ isn't being compared to the pig. It is Christian tradition to eat ham on Easter, the day celebrated as the "rebirith" (or zombification) of Jesus. Jesus made ham clean to eat so by eating the ham you aknowlage what Jesus has done. Likewise the pig had to be killed for ham, when otherwise in biblical times most would leave it along because it was a sin. So in a sense apparently they both did die for your sins, but I doubt they mean that Jesus=pig.

Now as far as the Jesus was a vegetarian, I don't know the facts of that. I know someone quoted a bible verse in which Jesus says "If one does not wish to eat meat, do not try to change his mind" or something to that effect (can be found under a thread titled "health effects of fish..." made by freedo, I believe in the health forum)

"People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, a national animal rights group, posted giant photographs of people, mostly black Americans, being tortured, sold and killed, next to photographs of animals, including cattle and sheep, being tortured, sold and killed."

Which brings the awareness that racism and speciem are both wrong. Whites used to think they could buy sell torutre and do whatever they wanted with blacks, that blacks were their property. Now the same is happening with animals.
If nothing else it proves my point.

"For instance, in 2003 PETA and other animal liberation groups filed suit to prevent zoos in San Diego and Tampa from importing African elephants endangered by overcrowding. National Review writer Wesley Smith observed that the court denied PETA's request for an injunction, saying that unless they were brought to the U.S. the elephants would be culled by South African authorities, since their numbers were a danger to the ecosystem of the famous Kruger National Park. The court said putting the elephants in zoos would save their lives. But the plaintiffs' attorneys argued that the elephants "will be better off if … killed rather than imported and placed in zoos.""

I always wondered about the zoo policy for endangered species, but could never find the answer. I would disagree with this and say that if they move the whole family to a zoo that is large enough that provides enough room and space that there is nothing wrong with it. This is a stance I would fight for PETA to drop because not every zoo is wrong to the animals.

"PETA believes animals should be killed rather than placed in homes and shelters."

I see how you can get that, but I would imagine if they can find a good home for the kittens they would give them over. The extremism is undeserable but it is also needed to get people's attention to the horror worldwide. Some veiws need to be changed, this is one of them. Anything is capable of change, laws, and PETA. If all the zoos treated animals right and were good for the animals, I would imagine PETA would support zoos.

"PETA says it kills animals to prevent animal suffering and humiliation. But if animals and humans have the same rights, then what stops PETA from harming humans too?"

First off, when has PETA had to support people? Until it starts housing homeless people and/or (human) victims of abuse then this argument is invalid. When that happens, I might share that concern.

"This question may seem far-fetched, but there is a slippery slope between the ravings of the organization and the activism of its constituent members. PETA's documented ties to violent activists, its deceitful tactics and its considerable financial resources create a frightening picture we dare not ignore."

Really all your arguments seem like an anti-religion argument. PETA is no worse than a religion. No worse than islam or christianity or any such religion. They are some of the most peaceful and wonderful religions. Its not like buddhism which more or less would make the world ideal, but that does not mean it is not wonderful. (sorry to bring religion into this)
tnsarah08

Con

Aspects of religion include narrative, symbolism, beliefs, and practices that are supposed to give meaning to the practitioner's experiences of life. Whether the meaning centers on a deity or deities, or an ultimate truth, religion is commonly identified by the practitioner's prayer, ritual, meditation, music and art, among other things, and is often interwoven with society and politics. It may focus on specific supernatural, metaphysical, and moral claims about reality (the cosmos and human nature) which may yield a set of religious laws and ethics and a particular lifestyle. Religion also encompasses ancestral or cultural traditions, writings, history, and mythology, as well as personal faith and religious experience. The development of religion has taken many forms in various cultures, with continental differences.

PETA is a religion.

They are a group of people trying to force their beliefs and standards on people, the way they go about is unethical. Their blatant disregard for human and animal rights is ignorant.

What kind of animal rights organization would rather kill animals because
1.Its more cost efficient
2.They cant and/or wont find homes for them
3. They believe animals should be killed rather than placed in captivity i.e zoos, reserves..

PETA killed many of these animals using illegal poisons and then to save costs they threw the dead bodies of kittens and puppies into dumpsters. Not exactly a noble end for the animals they love to worship.

eTA co-founder Ingrid Newkirk once said even if animal research resulted in a cure for AIDS, "we'd be against it."

"Arson, property destruction, burglary and theft are 'acceptable crimes' when used for the animal cause." -Alex Pacheco, Director, PeTA

"We feel that animals have the same rights as retarded children." -Alex Pacheco, Director, PeTA,

"To those people who say, `My father is alive because of animal experimentation,' I say `Yeah, well, good for you. This dog died so your father could live.' Sorry, but I am just not behind that kind of trade off." -Bill Maher, PeTA celebrity spokesman

"Six million Jews died in concentration camps, but six billion broiler chickens will die this year in slaughter houses." -Ingrid Newkirk, President, PeTA,

"The life of an ant and that of my child should be granted equal consideration." -Michael W. Fox, Vice President, The Human Society

Regan when asked which he would save, a dog or a baby, if a boat capsized in the ocean: "If it were a retarded baby and a bright dog, I'd save the dog." -Tom Regan

http://www.vegetariansareevil.com...
Hypocrisy

The fact of the matter is PETA is not an ethical organization. They say they advocate animal rights but do they really?
Every animal has the right to live a long healthy life whether its in the wild or in a shelter or as someones pet. Who is PETA to say that an animal would rather die than live in a home, zoo, shelter..etc?

To me it seems PETA is actually proud of the bigotry they so openly and willingly admit to.
lovelife

Pro

PETA is a religion now, huh? I'm not surprised I've seen it as such for a while now.

"They are a group of people trying to force their beliefs and standards on people, the way they go about is unethical. Their blatant disregard for human and animal rights is ignorant."

Blaming many for the actions of some is not justified for any religion or other group. If 5 people rape and kill 20 people each in a certain area while there are 50 other people that are protecting potential victims and donating to charity, should the region be known just for the bad? No, it is important to know of the bad of course but you can't blame an entire group for what some people do. Unless you can prove that every member of PETA dumps kittens in dumpsters you have no point. Good luck because I'm a member and I have done no such thing. About the closest is when a kitten died I put her in a hot pocket box and buried her in my front yard. It was a full funeral really but only me my mom my oldest two brothers and my friend showed up.

"What kind of animal rights organization would rather kill animals because
1.Its more cost efficient
3. They believe animals should be killed rather than placed in captivity i.e zoos, reserves.."

One that has room to improve. Lots of room. But because it is bringing the wrongness to the attention of many it is justified and a wonderful "religion" . It has some evils too that could be improved upon, every religion does to my knowledge.

I don't blame her for being against it. Seeing as how your new you probably don't know my firm position that I refuse to use medicine until animal testing has ended.

I wouldn't say same rights as retarded children, just small children, same basic point.

See the comments for my position on whale and human life.

Depends on which is most likely to survive and be productive. Dogs are loyal, helpful, and smart. Children tend to be the opposite.

I agree animals have the right to a long healthy life no matter where it is, just as humans do. I never denied parts of it need to be improved. Just that PETA is a wonderful organization that makes people more aware of what is happening in the world. They need to focus on fur and testing first. When that is gone start working on circus's and zoos that are not ethical the whole time working on abusive pet owners. If they prioritize and become a tad less radical I'm sure the government will listen and I'm sure they will make a difference. I am confident that change is coming for PETA, for animals, and for the world.

If that makes me a bigot then I'm surprised, but you can say I'm anything you want, I know who and what I am, I know what I believe in and I know that a difference will be made. Even if I get vote bombed just for being me and being pro-peta on a debate.

I would like to once again thank my opponent, this has been a fun debate and I'm sure if anyone read it they will better understand my position.
Posted by Sieben 7 years ago
Sieben
Aff wins. The fact that PETA promotes awareness is never rebutted by the neg. The Aff ought to have done a better job pointing this out, and explaining how animal awareness is so great it results in aff ballot.

Neg relies on lots of anecdotes which don't prove anything on the whole. Aff is right about christian leaders also being hypocritical. The 97% of animals murdered statistic doesn't really help you if 100% of the animals were going to be tortured and killed anyway. Your mockery of the holocaust comparison should have backfired more.

Overall the round was good because you all stuck with your arguments. Overall the round was bad because y'all didn't set up standards for "wonderful". This made me have to use my own judgment. It would have been much easier for you to clash if you had a brightline of "saving more animals" or "reducing pain in the world".
Posted by lovelife 7 years ago
lovelife
I say PETA brings attention to the common people, the common people are what get the laws passed.
Posted by TheAtheistAllegiance 7 years ago
TheAtheistAllegiance
What is done to animals on a daily basis to obtain food, clothing, or other goods is pretty barbaric. In fact, it's some of the worst stuff that I've ever seen on video. However, humans need food and medicine to survive, and because humans' lives are valued more than animals' lives, dying so that animals are not used for farming or research is pretty irrational. More reasonably, government regulation of the factory farming and clothing industries can help to absolve much of the torture animals currently endure, via required anesthetics, etc.

As for PETA, I've heard the rumors, and after viewing some of their quotes and actions within this debate, I feel it's a horribly corrupt and inefficient organization that is counter-productive to furthering animal rights.
Posted by lovelife 7 years ago
lovelife
Lol
Posted by Kinesis 7 years ago
Kinesis
'Whales are like fish and fish travel in schools. Anyway if they wanna go to whale school, which would be in the ocean, no one should deny them that right.'

lovelife, you are brilliant.
Posted by lovelife 7 years ago
lovelife
Silence! I kill you...!
Posted by Koopin 7 years ago
Koopin
I'm gonna go Russian whale hunting in your name.
Posted by lovelife 7 years ago
lovelife
Okay koopin doesn't have to vote. I refuse to vote on any debate I am a part of because its not fair.
Posted by Koopin 7 years ago
Koopin
Koopin, for the sake of not being Bias, shall not vote on this debate.
Posted by lovelife 7 years ago
lovelife
I'm sure koopin will vote bomb me for that kfc thing. btw koopin I don't mind if you like and eat kfc, I still love you
Vote Placed by CelticAlice 7 years ago
CelticAlice
tnsarah08lovelifeTied
Vote Placed by Dral 7 years ago
Dral
tnsarah08lovelifeTied
Vote Placed by RazaMobizo 7 years ago
RazaMobizo
tnsarah08lovelifeTied
Vote Placed by TheAtheistAllegiance 7 years ago
TheAtheistAllegiance
tnsarah08lovelifeTied
Vote Placed by Sieben 7 years ago
Sieben
tnsarah08lovelifeTied
Vote Placed by Richardt 7 years ago
Richardt
tnsarah08lovelifeTied
Vote Placed by I-am-a-panda 7 years ago
I-am-a-panda
tnsarah08lovelifeTied