Arganger
Wirbelfeld

PMDD as an Insanity Plea in a Court Case

Wirbelfeld has forfeited round #2.

Arganger

Pro

PMDD, or Premenstrual dysphoric disorder is very severe, often dihiblitating PMS.

PMS is Premenstrual syndrome

As con, you must show that PMDD shouldn't be useable as an insanity plea in court.

You go first.
Wirbelfeld

Con

Since my argument will be based on refutations, I believe it would be appropriate for Pro to begin.
Arganger

Pro

I was also going to base my argument on refutations, but I will change tactic.

PMDD is a very severe and extreme thing to experience. Every woman has mood swings on PMS, but for PMDD it is a lot worse. I know someone with it that before menopause would tell her daughters to lock themselves in their room and not let her in when she was hormonal. Now she is a sweet normal woman most of the time, who loves her daughters, but PMS for her is uncontrollable. Many women with PMDD get severely depressed and severe anxiety along with a lot of pain. Many cannot go to school or work during times of being hormonal as well.

In other words, people with PMDD are normal most of the time but in times of being hormonal are thrown of guard. It can take them many years to learn when it's coming and how to control the PMDD, and even then the mood swings and rage can easily get out of control if someone gets on their bad side.

http://www.neulaw.org...

Posted by FanboyMctroll 3 months ago
FanboyMctroll
And here we go The Leben the bleeding hearts will use any possible excuse to absolve the criminal of any wrong doing.

Mental illness is not an excuse in the court of law!! It's still the person, nobody else made you do it or some disease. You kill someone, you get the needle, I will even inject it myself

The Sons of Solidarity are for victims rights, and the death penalty, don't let the sick deranged losers get off in court because of some mental health issue. Let them FRY!!!
Posted by Debatwinnerpro 3 months ago
Debatwinnerpro
I made a youtube 2 youtube videos! they are hilarious XD!!

https://www.youtube.com......

https://www.youtube.com......