Kkyhtthebaconking
Voice_O_Reason

PS3 is a superior console compared to Xbox 360

Kkyhtthebaconking

Pro

I have seen that most arguments of this point are comprised completely of debates about their games. I would like to say that all games aside the third playstation is far superior as a system. The Xbox system, though it has very much potential in processing and memory, it uses very little of it. Where the Xbox lacks, the playstation gives back in full.
Voice_O_Reason

Con

Whatever cum guzzler. Give me one way the PS3 is "better" and I will show you how the Xbox 360 (including the newish slim) is actually superior or how it makes up for it.
Kkyhtthebaconking

Pro

Well for starters the ps3 uses every inch of its processing and this can be seen by merely looking at the home screen,. The playstation systems have all worked much like the computers of their time, PSX all the way to the more current versions of the ps3. Though I acknowledge how revolutionary the original Xbox system was WHEN IT CAME OUT, I fail to see such In the current system. The only upside to the Xbox 360 system I would say is its game library whereas it holds nothing as a SYSTEM, the capabilities past games and applications are extremely limited plus the design and mechanics of the Xbox system are extremely childish. Do you not find it ironic that the system made by the computer company is more restricted and less computer-like than the system made by the television company?
Voice_O_Reason

Con

Voice_O_Reason forfeited this round.
Kkyhtthebaconking

Pro

Kkyhtthebaconking forfeited this round.
Voice_O_Reason

Con

Voice_O_Reason forfeited this round.
Kkyhtthebaconking

Pro

Kkyhtthebaconking forfeited this round.
Voice_O_Reason

Con

This past week I was diagnosed as terminally ill. I don't care about this anymore. Okay go play your PS3 or whatever you do. I like my 360 and just got halo. Go fuk youself