deadmau5678
SwaggyG27

PS3 is better Xbox360.

SwaggyG27
Started: 11/17/2014 Category: Games

deadmau5678

Pro

I think the PlayStation is better than the xbox because playstation is way better with graphics, interface, games, durability, and (it was not anymore) free PSN. Xbox breaks too easily and it still uses an eye to read its disk, which scratches the disks and ps3 uses a laser that does not scratch disks. I had my ps3 for almost 4 years, and my friend bought a brand new xbox 360 and got the RROD within 7 months. PS3 all the way!!!
SwaggyG27

Con

I do not know why we are talking about this, the 8th generation is here, but here we go!
(I will be getting a PS4 soon, so I am not a Xbox fanboy)
Xbox 360 is no doubt the best console of the seventh generation. I had my console for 8 years and it broke from an accident which was all my fault. The RROD is a very important part of the console, but the Xbox 360 came out with three versions of the console, as opposed to the PS3's two. PS3 used blu-ray, a step towards the future of disc-based media storage. This was for nothing other than movies as it turned out that the Xbox 360 could still hold the game data it needed it to. The graphics processor was slightly more powerful in the 360, but not enough to not be able to compete. What did create graphical discrepancy was the fact that the PS3 used cell architecture, and obscure type that was confusing for developers to program for. This caused the PS3's already late arrival to be plagued with sub par third party ports for years. Online was a mess for PS3. Yes, it was free, but you got what you payed for, and you payed nothing. PSN has been hacked multiple times, and mined of credit card data, emails, and much more. Online services were far superior on the Xbox 360, no doubt. PS3 never had strong exclusive franchises other than uncharted, whereas Xbox had Gears of War, Halo, and Forza. Plus, the PS3 was 600 dollars at launch. 600 for a Xbox with blu-ray.
deadmau5678

Pro

well maybe ps3 was really expensive when it came out but that price went down really quick. For starters ps3 controllers were not as durable as the xbox controller was but it was wireless, no batteries, and could last a good 30 hours playing time. When ps3 gets hacked Sony gives everyone on psn free dlc's, psn money cards and sometimes even full games. Ps3 last really long iv never gotten the YLOD, and ps3 has a lot of great award winning exclusives. (Last of Us, Little big planet, Heavy rain, Kill zone, Infamous 1 and 2, Mlb the show, Uncharted, ect.)
SwaggyG27

Con

Xbox's controllers were extremely durable as well as wireless, I still have the original one that came with my console. It was also more ergonomic, with staggered thumb sticks with excellent grip, realistic triggers, and nice buttons. PS3's price did drop quick, not unsimilar to the Xbox one's, but the last release date and the shock of the original price was what turned people off. Sony's incentive offers were little to persuade people, considering all hacks almost cost 4 billion dollars. Halo, one of the most successful franchises of all time is an Xbox exclusive. Forza is is second in sales only to Need For Speed. Gears of War is yet another popular Xbox exclusive. Xbox also has games like Minecraft, Saints Row, Left For Dead 1, and 2, and Fable.
deadmau5678

Pro

deadmau5678 forfeited this round.
SwaggyG27

Con

The Xbox has beaten PlayStation by more than 4 million console now, and this is the end of that generation. The world has spoken. Ask anyone on the street and they'll tell you they have heard of Halo, but few have heard of Uncharted.
I will not hound you since you did forfeit, I will just tell you I am getting an Xbox One.
PS4 is great, and I really do not like Xbox One but I am a cheap person and $50 is enough to win me over. Once I have the money, I'm going PC anyway so...
Posted by congress.org 2 years ago
congress.org
that's what they say bout an xbox360 they getting kicked off online they getting and all but i dont think that its real its just rediculous
Posted by 0092678 2 years ago
0092678
ps3 sucks
Posted by Elijahhill97 2 years ago
Elijahhill97
I am surprised you can play with psn getting hacked basically every other week.
Vote Placed by Gabe1e 2 years ago
Gabe1e
deadmau5678SwaggyG27Tied