joshuaXlawyer
TheSexicanMexican

PS3 is better than Xbox360

TheSexicanMexican

joshuaXlawyer

Pro

you go first.
TheSexicanMexican

Con

I would first like to thank my opponent for opening up this debate. Now I'm not going to open this debate, by saying the Xbox 360 is much better because it has Halo 3. The Xbox 360 is better than the PS3, in ways like it include built-in HDMI, and come with HDMI cables, unlike the PS3, so you can play your games on HD TVs.

Another reason is the choice of three Xbox 360 types, so you can choose what you could use it for. For example the Xbox 360 Arcade is for light users that just play every now and then. The Xbox 360 Elite, on the other hand, is for gamers who like a kick in there gaming because it comes with a 120G Hard drive, while the PS3 only packs a puny 80G.

Yes while the PS3 has its fancy Blu-ray player, the Xbox 360 Elite comes with an external HMDI DVD player. While the Xbox 360 has 3 types even the Elite ($400) is $100 cheaper than the standard PS3. The PS3 has only 2 USB ports, while the 360 has 3. Both have Ethernet ports, but the Xbox 360 has overall faster receiving of the internet.

The Xbox 360 is backwards compatible with Xbox games, while the PS3 only can do PS1 games. In all reality, no many people own PS1 games.

Let's talk about online. Yes the Playstation Network is free, but is it really that good? Xbox LIVE can be bought for small fees ranging from 1 month ($7.95) to 13 months ($59.99). The headsets for PS3 are $30, while the standard Xbox comes with a headset. Xbox LIVE is easier to navigate, the NXE update was awesome, MSN chatting is a big plus, and some games are solely based on this excellent internet network. The Marketplace is a much better than the PS3 Store, because you can buy themes, games, gamer pictures, DLC packs, and more.

In terms of games, Xbox 360 has a list of many good games exclusive to it such as: Mass Effect, Halo 3, Ace Combat 6, Gears of War (Original/2), Fallout 3, Street Fighter IV, and The Naruto series. The Xbox 360 may not have as nice graphics, but the games handle like a dream.

I conclude my round one argument; I leave the floor open to my opponent now.
joshuaXlawyer

Pro

joshuaXlawyer forfeited this round.
TheSexicanMexican

Con

Well Since my Opponent forfeited the Round I shall now just post this argument. Then when he returns I ask that he just post some random garble for round two, so that we may move onto round three or it would be uneven. Thank you and vote Con!
joshuaXlawyer

Pro

joshuaXlawyer forfeited this round.
TheSexicanMexican

Con

Looks like my opponent is still in hibernation... Since I dont have any argument, I'd like to say that Xbox 360 is better. and please vote Con. I don't know why you wouldn't, but if you don't thats ok I guess, but again vote Con!
Posted by joshuaXlawyer 7 years ago
joshuaXlawyer
i actually like the XBOX is better i meant to be con
Posted by joshuaXlawyer 8 years ago
joshuaXlawyer
im sorry something came up i couldnt be here i would have loved to debate again im sorry
Posted by Zodiac-Killa 8 years ago
Zodiac-Killa
It also makes them last super long.
Posted by Zodiac-Killa 8 years ago
Zodiac-Killa
Same here my friend. I hate them.
Posted by TheSexicanMexican 8 years ago
TheSexicanMexican
Wow joshu post something! God i hate forfeiters, my first debate and the guy wont respond and wit 10 min left
Posted by gregthedestroyer 8 years ago
gregthedestroyer
I agree. Thats why i want him to take it down.
Posted by saamanthagrl 8 years ago
saamanthagrl
I have a PS3, I like the Blu-Ray, ha but XBOX 360 is way better, the live and haha halo<3
Posted by gregthedestroyer 8 years ago
gregthedestroyer
I want to do this debate. take it down. i can not accept it untill the other one i accepted is done.
Vote Placed by zach12 8 years ago
zach12
joshuaXlawyerTheSexicanMexicanTied
Vote Placed by TheSexicanMexican 8 years ago
TheSexicanMexican
joshuaXlawyerTheSexicanMexicanTied