frenchmoose
Qetzlcoatl

Pac-man is to hyperactive for his own health

frenchmoose

Pro

He is constantly on the move from console to console recreating the same game over and over.. its becoming useless...
Qetzlcoatl

Con

I deny the claim saying he is constantly on the move. There are a multitude of games that Pac Man has been on that he has been able to stop and just stand there. So I believe that your statement is false. I'm sure the Pac Man you are refering to is the great great grandfather of whom I'm refering to. Or in other words, people back then didn't really given it thought to have a feature as to why Pac Man should stop. But I digress. Pac Man can stop.
frenchmoose

Pro

-"I deny the claim saying he is constantly on the move. There are a multitude of games"- First off I would like to thank my opponent for supporting my argument.

-"games that Pac Man has been on that he has been able to stop and just stand there"- Lolwut? IIIIIRELEVANT!-

-"I'm sure the Pac Man you are referring to is the great great grandfather of whom I'm referring to."- I'm confused.. there has been 1 pac-man (besides ms. pac-man).. No son of pac-man.. and he has been on almost eleventiesix games for many consoles.

-"Or in other words, people back then didn't really given it thought to have a feature as to why Pac Man should stop. But I digress. Pac Man can stop."- I am happy you noticed this.. but its just IIIIIRELEVENT!-
Qetzlcoatl

Con

Thank you for responding PRO.

Sir your argument is "He is constantly on the move from console to console recreating the same game over and over.. its becoming useless...' And I refuted. I made opposition, however confusing and poor comedic attempts they may be, to your claim. I stated that in other games[3], since you mention "console to console" referring to video games, that he has the ability to not move and therefore not hyperactive. And also it is not the same "console to console".

And to refute your claim that there is no son. Due to show a show that Hannah-Barbara[2] (famous cartoonists) created, there is in fact a son[1]. And to add on, he 'not moves' in the show too. Sir you can not call my claims irrelevant when in fact they cover your argument. So please, I insist you acknowledge the fact that I have refuted successfully or you elaborate so I may reasonably refute to your claims, otherwise we both do not make sense.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org...(TV_series)
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org...
[3] http://en.wikipedia.org... - (3-d rendered, big change in Pac-Man games)
frenchmoose

Pro

frenchmoose forfeited this round.
Qetzlcoatl

Con

I rest my case.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
The argument is "for his own health" FOR HIS OWN HEALTH! I'd argue that he is another species that doesn't need a break. "console to console" is irrelevant considering the topic. If it were "Pac Man is a terrible game", I'd still disagree. And he is NOT re-creating the same game. First is the classic Pac Man, then the one we have now. there was one game I've played a long time ago where some evil wizard turns him into a ball, and he rolls around through the stages, facing bosses. Also, the Pac Man Adventures or something like that, where Pac Man punches enemies. The games differ. I have refuted (I believe) Pro's argument altogether. This is just my take on it, though.
Posted by Qetzlcoatl 7 years ago
Qetzlcoatl
I think I failed too, or maybe not, but hey, I tried.
Posted by Moistcabbage 7 years ago
Moistcabbage
" I'm afraid you've made"
Posted by Moistcabbage 7 years ago
Moistcabbage
Con, I'm afraid you'veade a fail. You plainly state you are talking about a descendant of the original pacman of whom frenchmoose refers to. Thus making your argument so far, invalid.
Posted by frenchmoose 7 years ago
frenchmoose
dont worry its impossible for me to win. it would harm space and time itself
Posted by Qetzlcoatl 7 years ago
Qetzlcoatl
Hey hey. I deserve a fighting chance.
Posted by FREEDO 7 years ago
FREEDO
I think this debate could actually be won for Pro. But all well.
Posted by frenchmoose 7 years ago
frenchmoose
hmmm....
Vote Placed by Moistcabbage 7 years ago
Moistcabbage
frenchmooseQetzlcoatlTied