Pachirisu should be classified as a legendary Pokemon

Clearly a troll debate. If you want to accept, say so in the comments.

I accept. While I love Parchirisu, I do not feel like it should be classified as a legendary Pokemon.

Let's get a definition for what makes a "legendary".
"Legendaries are also exceptionally powerful, unable to reproduce through breeding, and not part of an evolutionary chain."

Exceptionally powerful- While not particularly strong in the brawny sense, Pachirisu can run very fast to quickly tire out enemies, normally using specific paths to its advantage. This shows exceptional power mentally and in speed.

No reproduction- While it may seem like Pachirisu is breeding, that's not true. Pachirisu obviously sends mental commands that make a Pachirisu grow, while not performing any form of sexual reproduction.

No evolution- Pretty straightforward, Pachirisu doesn't evolve.

Okay, so I was fortunate enough to have an interview with a Pachirisu and I got it on tape.

In the interview, it has been established that:

1. The Pachirisu itmself does not think it should be classified as legendary nor does it want to. Pachirisu's voice on this matter is certainly more reliable than Pro's.

2. Pachirisu do in fact have sexual reproduction.

You think just one Pachirisu's opinion is more important than mine? What if I were to tell you... I am a Pachirisu? Just because this disgusting little TRAITOR goes around promoting his filthy little ideas indoctrinated into him by society does NOT mean the rest of us believe in them. I, and the majority of Pachirisus, believe we are of legendary status. Your interviewed Pachirisu means nothing, and simply shows your bias on the topic. Honestly, this is like randomly choosing a gay guy against same sex marriage!

Nah, it's all in the mind. Again, society has indoctrinated us to believe the sexual movements are necessary, but they simply do nothing. Impregnating through thoughts, sound familiar? If not, here's a little picture of the most powerful existing Pachirisu, which few would argue shouldn't be a legendary:

Okay, so to establish the credibility of my interview, I have gathered all the Pachirisus I can find in my neighborhood and asked them essentially the same questions, to which they responded the same answers as the previous interview with a Pachirisu.

Furthermore, I was lucky enough to find SeventhProfessor the Pachirisu himself! An he has admitted that his argument is not credible and that he concedes.

Posted by NiamC 2 years ago
oh my... this was fvcking hilarious :P
Posted by Defro 2 years ago
your cubing debate with zmikecuber :P
Posted by SeventhProfessor 2 years ago
lol, where did you get that picture of me? It looks like it's from five years ago.
Posted by Defro 2 years ago
This is my second troll debate. I hope I do well :P
Posted by andyandy234342 2 years ago
I will accept with my top percentage rattata!!!!
Posted by Auxo 2 years ago
I accept. Let the games begin.
Posted by SeventhProfessor 2 years ago
If no one else wants t by tomorrow, Defro's at the top of my list.
Posted by Piggytato 2 years ago
Pachirisu shouldn't be a legendary because he isn't even that good and you catch a million of them in one saving on one pokemon video game.
Posted by Defro 2 years ago
I would like to accept :P
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
it looks really friendly...
Vote Placed by Romanii 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Arguments to Con because he had a fairly large population sample in his second interview, confirming that most Pachirisus don't consider themselves legendary and that they do practice sexual reproduction, showing that they are NOT legendary. Both of Pro's rebuttals were countered by the second interview. Conduct to Pro because Con introduced the second interview (and the interview with 7th himself) in the final round, ensuring that Pro didn't get a chance to respond. S&G to Pro as well because Con included sexually explicit content in his videos, though he did make an adequate attempt at censoring it. Wow... I can't believe I put this much effort into an RFD for a debate like this -_-