Nakbh
Rayze

Palestine is the victim where Israel are the aggressors

Nakbh

Pro

My opponent shall start with an argument against the topic, and then I shall offer my rebuttal.
Rayze

Con

I don't know how serious my opponent wants to debate this so I'll just put up some points and say this.
The world does not revolve around absolutes. The actions of the Palestinians are just as bad as the Israeli government. In 1947 when Israel was first formed under a UN mandate did the Palestinians accept the new nation and followed suit to create Palestine? Nope, instead the Arab league tried to destroy the new nation, but got beaten handily time and time again. Did the Palestinians attempt for dialogue before 1967? They didn't of course since they were a part of Jordan and Egypt at the time. During the Intifadas did the Palestinians fight equally on par against the Israeli soldiers? Nope, they used suicide tactics and killed civilian targets instead of military targets.

So let me ask pro this, Do you believe in absolutes and want a serious debate or do you want a light hearted debate? I don't know the mood of this debate so answer this before I start some contentions.
Nakbh

Pro

Nakbh forfeited this round.
Rayze

Con

Great, A forfeit. My previous argument still stands
Nakbh

Pro

Nakbh forfeited this round.
Rayze

Con

wow... another forfeit
Nakbh

Pro

Nakbh forfeited this round.
Nakbh

Pro

Nakbh forfeited this round.
Rayze

Con

This has not been a debate but a full forfeit.
If anyone wants to vote feel free to.