iamgodsonilovemygod
manufacture

Papa no gods are real and just based and live by truth, fake truth or original truth lets debate

manufacture

iamgodsonilovemygod

Pro

Papa no gods are real and just based and live by truth, fake truth or original truth which changes by spirits.

papa no gods are real and original and just based and live by truth, gods proves they are true and continue to live and with truth they bring everything in reality in front of there people to show they are true but they cannot bring anything by themself without being lie in everything because they are fake. papa, gods are nothing without truth and when there property of truth is finished they continue to become rich by proving there people believe them to be true and they become true. They are not true that is why they die from truth and that is why they win from anyone by spreading terrorism and riots and forcing someone to sin by proving there are true that they are gods using fake truth which is temporary. These gods are not of there spirits and ends life of anyone by claiming its there people with temporary memory of fake truth.
manufacture

Con

But can you prove that your "papa" is a real god?
iamgodsonilovemygod

Pro

i have a youtube channel with my DNA https://www.youtube.com...

check out and let me know who do you think i am ?
manufacture

Con

but how does this show that your "papa" is real?
iamgodsonilovemygod

Pro

well my DNA proofs my papa is real who is my original god.
manufacture

Con

Yes, but how does that show that your "papa" is real? Please answer my question . Also, you are not answering my previous questions. I think you are only saying your opinion.
iamgodsonilovemygod

Pro

no human has got shining in dna, i am original son of my god who is not of any religion who is my god and my dna and my religion believe is enough to find out about my god.

what was your question.
manufacture

Con

I said how does that show that your papa of yours is a god? And I will ask an another question, can you prove that you are gods son? It doesn't make sense. I think you need to take a chill pill.
iamgodsonilovemygod

Pro

if you check my dna you would have understood what i am, anyways this debate was on something and you question with papa.

this is offtopic debate its better if we close it. because i wanted to debate on story.
manufacture

Con

I saw some of the YouTube videos you made. Half of them were proving your papas son. But, half of the things you posted all people can do. So, it clearly shows that you are not gods son. Have a good day.
Vote Placed by PowerPikachu21 9 months ago
PowerPikachu21
iamgodsonilovemygodmanufactureTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro never actually provided proof, or at least anything that convinced me or Con. Since Pro lacked arguments supporting the resolution, Con automatically wins, because according to Con, my DNA also shines, meaning Pro is not special in this way. No sources were used. No one was rude. I will not award S&G points this time.