Danieljosh
vero2000

Paranormal Activities are they real?

Danieljosh

Pro

I am one weird guy, sincerely I believe Gost exist and trouble few people. Um...I grew up in Death valley city in Central valley before I moved to Silent Hill in West Virginia. They say Silent Hill is Gost Town of America well I don't know. It was on a Sunday morning, I was playing game alone in the house I had my mum calling me from outside saying 'Daniel can you get me a shovel' Please people believe me I am not lying or trying to form a myth. That day my mum went out early, I was shocked she was still outside I decided to peep through the window guess what, I saw my mum watering the flower at first I thought she had come back and decided to water the flowers, I went to the closet , I took the shovel then I went out side to give her to my surprise I didn't see anybody, I didn't even see the wateringcan she was using to wet the flowers. Ask me what I did? Immediately I ran like a mad man, I was ruining on the road then I heard someone saying in a very soft voice 'I am hear' Immediately I fainted on the road. For two days I was in a comma state. Please people Gost are real they're out there.
vero2000

Con

I know that must have been quite scary to have endured! Even though that does seem quite paranormal i dont think it was ghosts! i understand that crazy things have happened to some people, yourself included, but it just isnt realistic. Mabye your mother went further out of your backyard and didnt see you come out so when you started running is when she said im here. It just doesnt make sense that a random "ghost" would just all of a sudden haunt you. i think it was just your imagination and you litterally scared yourself into a coma! I know it sounds crazy but i dont belive that ghosts are real!
Danieljosh

Pro

That day my mother told me she wasn't at the backyard she came home that day around 9. Ok, if you say it's my imagination what about the wateringcan I saw my mother using to water the flowers?! I didn't see it either. I was running on the road when I heard that strange voice no way it's was my mother's voice, I heard the voice directly whispered to my ears
vero2000

Con

vero2000 forfeited this round.
Danieljosh

Pro

Danieljosh forfeited this round.
vero2000

Con

vero2000 forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by Chrysippus 3 years ago
Chrysippus
Danieljoshvero2000Tied
Reasons for voting decision: This isn't a debate. I would like to vote, but there is nothing to vote on. Two people having a friendly discussion about ghosts would be better suited to the forums.