Bernard
Fakhriddin

Parents and teachers who do you think is more responsible for school dropout?

Bernard

Pro

In my opinion, I think parents are more responsible for school dropout. because some parents do care about their children's education. when the children come from school is the responsibility of the parents to check their children what they have done in school they don't do such thing. may be the children don't perform well at which might lead to school dropout. moreover, they don't motivate children to study so the children will think they have been neglected by their parents.
Fakhriddin

Con

My dear oponent, I see your point. I agree that parents should care about thier children but teachers are more responsible for child to dropout from the school. Besides, one of the main reasons that influence child to drop out from school is cause of teacher. If the teacher do not give enough knowledge and do not support the student consequently, child won't have any other way except dropping out of the school. So, it is really important for every children an attention from teacher's side!
Bernard

Pro

I agree with you my friend. but it is the responsibility to the parents to visit school from time to time to see whether their children really attend school or not. And also to find out from teachers or it is the responsibility of the teacher to tell parents how their children perform at school or how they behave at school. but some parents do not concern how their do because they might not know the importance of education.
Fakhriddin

Con

Yes, I agree with your answer. But As you wrote some parents do not concern the importance of education and so who will help in this case? Who will show the right direction for a child??? No doubt this is the teacher. If parents do not concern importance of education they will become bad model for thier children. But teacher will motivate and give right direction for children to start to consider the importance of education in the future! This will prevent child to drop out from school!
Bernard

Pro

Yes, because they don't know that is why it should be their responsibility. Besides it is not all the teachers who are also responsible in that case. teacher's due is to teach the childre.n He or she might not take the trouble to know why some children have dropped out of school until he or she is told that this person has dropped out from school before followed up action will now be taken by the teacher. In this sense where lie the truth of his responsibility as a teacher.
Fakhriddin

Con

No, my friend unfortunately, I do not agree with you becuase you wrote that, teachers do not know the reason of why children dropout from school! But the teachers are only person who will immediately figure out wheather student is going to dropout or not! Because, student's grades, their attendance, thier behaviours will show it! It is not secret that teachers are the best psychologiests in this sphere! So, that teacher should help students who are in at risk of dropout! Teachers should help!
Vote Placed by imabench 4 years ago
imabench
BernardFakhriddinTied
Reasons for voting decision: Its my belief that the students are more responsible for students dropping out of school, so I planned on giving arguments points to whichever side made the better case. Neither of them did. Both sides only used their opinions as their arguments, with no use of sources to suggest that their opinions were right, which made this a bad debate to read. Poor arguments from both sides, no sources, no lack of spelling, no conduct violations. So I leave this in a tie. I give this debate 1 out of 4 stars