Notheir1978
ScotieRainwater

Parents have no right to circumcise a minor boy It should be illegal like FGM in civilized countries

Notheir1978

Pro

I am not sure whether the benefits of circumcision are great enough to cut off a part of your genitals or not. The reason I am asking it that I am 17 years old minor and going to be circumcised only with my parental consent. Not sure what's the point on getting a part of my genitals cut. It may desensetize my glans, it may damage frenulum and desensetize the penis.
Not sure whether a circumcised man last slightly longer in bed or not. But I am pretty sure that it will decrease sexual pleasure significantly. I researched a lot about it after I was sheduled to get cut. A Belgian research shows that circumcision causes a significant decrease in sexual pleasure. Circumcision promoters replied that circumcised men will last longer due to lack of sensitivity and it can be seen as an advantage rather than a complication. But I am not convinced here. It doesn't make any sense to me to get my sexual pleasure decreased in order to last slightly longer in bed. If you do so, it will be a psychotic decision. A man who was circumcised as an adult commented that sex without a foreskin is like sight without color.
Yes I agree this is very likely to happen as foreskin has the highest concentration of nerve and nerve endingings in all over the human body. Foreskin contains 20,000 nerve endings compared the glans penis and clitoral glans those have 8,000 nerve endings both. In fact, in a circumcised penis the most sensitive part is the circumcision scar. Furthermore, frenulum, the male G spot, the most sensitive part of a penis is partially or completely removed by most surgeons during circumcision in order to prevent circumcision complication. An exposed glans will have the minimal sensitivity left as long as it doesn't have any protection or lubrication it designed to have.
Female partners of circumcised males are 3 times more likely to feel pain during intercourse due to lack of lubrication resulting in a necessary to use artificial lubrication. Uncircumcised guys experience automated frequent retraction of frenulum during intercourse called gliding action. As a result the highly sensitive exposed glans get a chance to make contact with vagainal wall resulting in the most intense pleasure that a circumcised guy can never think about. It's why the foreskin is there. It's to protect the sensitivity and lubrication of the glans. It contains the highest concentration of nerve endings in human body, contains the frenulum, male G spot and ridge band, another highly sensitive and highly specialized part of a penis. A boy is born with foreskin for a reason, not to get it cut off.

Ok, let me agree with you, foreskin doesn't have any function. So why don't you guys get all of your penile skin removed, why remove the foreskin only. Removing too much or too little skin is the mostly seen complication of circumcision and it causes a variety of problems later in life when you become sexually active. So why not remove all of your penile skin? It will be hassle free and safest. You may say that it's unnecessary to remove all penile skin. But actually that's not my question. It's unnecessary to cut off your foreskin also. And roles of a foreskin far outweights any of your story of benefits. My actual question is-
Q1: Do you think removing all the penile skin won't cause any harm to the penis?
You must answer this question.
If you think it safe and no harmful, I have nothing to ask here.
But if you say it harmful to remove all of your fatless penile skin, then my next question is-
Q2: Why is it harmful to remove all of your penile skin? I need your explanation.

Now let me discuss the reasons behind asking the questions. Foreskin is a part of fatless penile skin. It has the same function that the rest of the penile skin have. If removing rest of the penile skin that covers the shaft is harmful, then how come it harmless to remove the skin covering the glans?

Peline skin is attached to glans in a circumcised penis that prevents the smooth natural movement of the skin during intercourse. Penile skin can't mode properly in a circumcised penis that hinders mustrabation or sexual activity. This is why circumcision was given as a punishment of mustrabation.

Now the bottom line is I am already sheduled for a penile exam by doctor for a circumcision. Is having it done at 17 a better option as my parents want. Or will I fight against them? Let me know your thoughts.

My dad is dangerously serious to circumcise me. Do they have full authorize to circumcise me forcibly if I fail to protect myself. If so, why so?
Don't I have right to have intact genitals, sensitive and lubricated glans.
If my parents don't have authority to sell one of my kidneys, how come they have authority to cut off a part of my genitals?
Sexual intercourse is of a lot of benefits. If an unconsented sexual intercourse or sexual act against a girl a crime even when its not committed violently how come it ok to cut off a part of a teen boy's genitals forcibly without his consent?
ScotieRainwater

Con

I have found no Belgian study saying that circumcision effects how long a man can last during sex, so I can't say anything about that unfortunately.

What I have found are several studies, one in Britain that used a biased sample population, didn't measure sensitivity changes before and after circumcision, and found only a tiny difference between the two groups, which is clinically meaningless, making it impossible to conclude from the results that circumcision reduces sexual sensitivity, two from Africa that came from random samples that said there was as an average no difference in sexual pleasure between snipped and unsnipped men and one German study of about 10,000 men that said concluded there was difference in eretical function.

And as for the men who do claim to have some significant change in sensitivity, they all appear to be "Oh woe is me a body part got cut off." rather than "I genuinely feel sex differently than I did before." or have some sort of complication such as getting too much cut off.

I have found nothing saying women feel any different about circumscribed partners and uncircumcised partners. I have found articles by women saying they didn't realize he was snipped until after sex.

The reason people get snipped is because it reduced the chances of HIV, urinary tact infections, and penial cancer. The reason it is done to infants rather than adults is because it's less complicated at that age.

AS for your questions, the skin on the rest of the penis has a function. It keeps your blood inside you and protects your dick from bacteria. You're comparing removing your hair and removing your scalp.
Notheir1978

Pro

Notheir1978 forfeited this round.
ScotieRainwater

Con

ScotieRainwater forfeited this round.
Notheir1978

Pro

Notheir1978 forfeited this round.
ScotieRainwater

Con

ScotieRainwater forfeited this round.
Notheir1978

Pro

Notheir1978 forfeited this round.
ScotieRainwater

Con

ScotieRainwater forfeited this round.
Notheir1978

Pro

Notheir1978 forfeited this round.
ScotieRainwater

Con

ScotieRainwater forfeited this round.