SarahJuraan
AlbertW

Parents should be fined if their children are unsuccessful at school

AlbertW

SarahJuraan

Pro

Parents should be fined if their children are unsuccessful because the fine could lead to more special classes that will help the students. As in school, education is #1 priority and it is just doing what it is right for the next generation, to educate. Education is important for anyone and it is just a bit pricey but a very effective way to help those who are in need (I had to make a new one)
AlbertW

Con

I was already going to accept this debate but yeah thanks .
I disagree with u they wouldn't be mainly because , and I will try my hardest to convince u that want u are saying will cause more problems then help I can assure u that my opponent .
SarahJuraan

Pro

How is it causing more problems? This could bring more curiosity to the children's education on the parents, because parents don't want to pay a fine and even if they don't they will still be interested. A lot of children's parents don't know much from their child's grades and behaviour, even if they want to because they are not in school with them and anybody can tell lies. This fine could instantly change that, strengthtening the child-parent bond and that's a rare thing to do, especially for teenagers this century & this has so many benefits.
AlbertW

Con

Reasons why this shall cause more problems then good .
1. Some kids can't help it and they can't get passed there disability like others u see she kids like me are born or have a disability that stops them from learning let me use an example me . Im a 14 year old child and I am legally blind that's how blind I am . You see being blind isent my fault I can't help it if I wasn't a person who rad and loved to learn I wouldn't be good at school and have bad grades thus I get blamed for being a bad student while I'm not I'm not doing it on purpose I have a disability and I can't see what others see . So my main question why be fined when you have a form of disability that prevents u from learning .
2.. If u make so one pay for not doing good then in the end those who don't what to take the punk nets they get from there parents and are always a getting bad grades arnt going to take it there going to drop out and leave becouse they are being stressed to get Good grades .
3 . School isn't a place just to learn sure it's a place that main priority is education but school is also a place were we learn to socialize but if we are paying for not eating good grades then that stops and making generations isolated form one another sure u get them smart but they won't be talking and and just be quiet nothing more .m
SarahJuraan

Pro

SarahJuraan forfeited this round.
AlbertW

Con

Wow this dam fast just wow
Posted by IvenMartin 2 years ago
IvenMartin
If you punish a student for struggling, you'll fix that problem up real good. They won't struggle anymore, nor will they even try.
Posted by slenderman815 2 years ago
slenderman815
REALLY REALLY!
you can't help it if your child is dumb and if they are YOU WILL BE OUTTA MONEY AND BE A HOBO IT MAKES NO SENCE TO PAY EVERYTIME YOUR CHILD FAILS A TEST
Posted by FinickyRealist 2 years ago
FinickyRealist
Instead why not have mandatory educational material for would be parents, I think this would work out much better. Have them require a licence to have children and to get that licence you need an extensive 1 year program that would focus on child developmental psychology.
Posted by AlbertW 2 years ago
AlbertW
I honestyly have hundreds of reason why this is such a bad idea to be honeys there are many bad things that could happen why take the chances
Posted by AlbertW 2 years ago
AlbertW
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
I don't think parents can help if their kids are stupid, plus school is pointless.
Posted by dhardage 2 years ago
dhardage
I find your subject a bit ridiculous at the outset since failure at school may not be the fault of the child or parent. It is much too broad and indiscriminate.
Posted by AlbertW 2 years ago
AlbertW
woh woh calm down what u are saying is not going to help but worsen drop out rates the way I see it don't u see that in what u just said .
Vote Placed by Domr 2 years ago
Domr
SarahJuraanAlbertWTied
Reasons for voting decision: The arguments were not very good. But conduct point for FF