tatejs
ThatLezChick

Parents should be responsible for their obese child's condition.

ThatLezChick

tatejs

Pro

Parents should be responsible because a child's brain isn't developed enough to know what to eat or what not to eat at age 3 or 4. If there aren't any health problems that are cause the child(ren) to be obese, the parents should be held responsible because they don't put a limit on their child, which can cause most of the health problems that younger generations are experiencing today.
ThatLezChick

Con

I'm glad to be taking part in this debate. This seems like an intriguing topic and I hope to persuade the mind of voters and my opponent.

Though parents should take some responsiblity in the early part of the child's life after the age if 7 they are choosing what to put in their bodies. When a child gets allowance they usually go buy candy and a child by that age though not knowing the official term should know to eat in moderation to eat sometimes but not all the time. I'd the child was brought up correctly then they would know not to spend all their money in one place it is the parents job to tell them not to spend it all at the sane time but after that it us up to the child to decide whether or not to blow all their money on candy. Then comes in the component if exercise. The child chooses not to go play with friends and stay inside. The child chooses not to actively participate in gym class. The parent may try to get there kids out sometimes. But they cannot make sure they do AND do something physical everyday. The parent cannot make sure the child is not sneaking food in the middle if the night. The child dies all these things the parent doesn't force this on to the child.
tatejs

Pro

tatejs forfeited this round.
ThatLezChick

Con

Because my opponent has forfeited this round I am going to assume m arguments were stronger. Fact is kids after the age of 7 are responsible for any extra food they consume. They are also responsible for not playing outside. Even if parents urge kids to eat healthy and play outside the child still chooses to sit on their phones or throw sticks instead of riding their bikes or play tag. The also choose to sneak food or go to the store with money they get to buy candy. Obese children are responsible for their obesity.
tatejs

Pro

tatejs forfeited this round.
ThatLezChick

Con

My opponent has forfeited this round.
tatejs

Pro

tatejs forfeited this round.
ThatLezChick

Con

My opponent has forfeited this round.
tatejs

Pro

tatejs forfeited this round.
ThatLezChick

Con

my opponent has forfeited this round
Vote Placed by CASmnl42 2 years ago
CASmnl42
tatejsThatLezChickTied