Swindenland
Ariek

Parliamentary systems are better than presidential ones

Swindenland has forfeited round #2.

Swindenland

Pro

Good evening Internet!

This short debate will be about which political system is better, more efficient, stable and utilitarian.
This debate has three rounds, the first round is meant only for introduction, the second round is only for explaining arguments, while there are no rules in the third round.

I will be supporting the idea, that the parliamentary system of government is superior to the presidential system of government. Parliamentary systems range from the typical Westminster system to the Western European model and South African variations. I will be focusing on the western European model.

Presidential systems also range from country to country, my opponent will have the right to choose his model country.

We will be arguing, which system is:

-more effective (in means of passing & enacting legislation);

-more utalitarian;

-more stable;

-more accountable;

-more democratic;

-more stable;

-better in general.

Good luck to my opponent and don't forget to have fun!
Ariek

Con