Dylip
imabench

Parody Election

imabench

Dylip

Pro

Note: This is a fake election meant only for humor.

I have challenged imabench to this debate because I have seen many of his parody debates, and I believe it would be very amusing with the two nominee's I've chosen.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

The two nominee's for President of the United States are *drumroll*... Edward Cullen and Ash Ketchum!
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

My opponent has first choice of nominee.

Dylip
imabench

Con

I ACCEPT AND CHOOSE TO BE ASH KETCHUM :D

You may state your case, sir Edward Cullen.....
Dylip

Pro

Hello, I am Edward Anthony Mason Cullen, and I would like to be your President.

I'm very fluent with politics, I infact was governor of Washington in 195- Nevermind when, but I was.
I would like the citizens of America to note that my opponent, Ash Ketchum, is infact a slave-dealer. He and millions of others he's befriended, have enslaved strange creatures known as, Pokemon. They capture them by force, than force them to brawl each other in devastating battles.

If I'm elected President, I will increase funding for the music program.

I'm Edward Cullen. And I want to be your President.

~ Edward Anthony Mason Cullen
imabench

Con

"I'm very fluent with politics, I infact was governor of Washington in 195- Nevermind when, but I was."

First off, this man has never been Governor..... He has been a live for hundreds and hundreds of years and instead of using his knowledge for politics all he has ever done was hang out in High schools over and over while trying to seduce an 18 year old girl..... As soon as this man enters office (If he enters office) it is highly likely that all of the girls he seduced will come forward and completely destabilize his administration. He will be the laughing stock of the world if Manti Teo doesnt end up dating someone else who doesnt exist.....

"He and millions of others he's befriended, have enslaved strange creatures known as, Pokemon. They capture them by force, than force them to brawl each other in devastating battles."

First off, its not my fault that a grown man gave me a fire-breathing animal and then I was allowed to travel all over the world when I was just 12...... Dont blame me for that, I just grew up around awesome parents.

Also I cant force my Charziard to do sh*t... Every time I need him in battle he just lays on his a** the whole time, I cant force him to do anything... Pokemon arent forced to fight, they willingly do so by receiving orders frm their bosses.

In other words I dont own slaves, I train soldiers.

In other words, I have extensive military experience.....

"If I'm elected President, I will increase funding for the music program."

Geez dude you already sparkle in the sunlight and have really pale skin, you dont have to act even gayer then you already are.....

Now that I think about it I doubt youre even human!

You have pale white and Ice Cold skin.....

Beady Black eyes.....

You speak like youre from a different time......

You never eat or drink anything.......

You dont like the sunlight.......

I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

YOURE A SNOWMAN
Dylip

Pro

'...hang out in High schools over and over while trying to seduce an 18 year old girl.....'

First off, I've only attended high school... Ah... Once or twice for being... Er... Chosen to repeat high school as a test.
Second, I did not 'seduce' my wife in high school, we fell in love immediately.

...'all of the girls he seduced...'

I have never seduced anyone of either gender.

...'travel all over the world when I was just 12...'

I would like the citizens of America to note he did not have a legal guardian with him, nor did he have a legal-passport.

' In other words I dont own slaves, I train soldiers.'

It seems you have created a military which wasn't authorized by the United Nations.

'YOURE A SNOWMAN'

I would like America to know that this statement is completely false and insane, I do not believe America wants an insane leader.

Thank you, and vote for Edward Cullen.

~Edward Anthony Mason Cullen

Dylip
imabench

Con

"Second, I did not 'seduce' my wife in high school, we fell in love immediately."

We all remember very well how your first conversation went....

http://s594.beta.photobucket.com...

It got even worse soon after that....

http://www.8sa.net...

Fun fact, Edward and Bella's relationship meet all 15 criteria for what is considered an abusive relationship

http://weknowmemes.com...

WE DO NOT NEED AN ABUSIVE SNOWMAN WHO IS INCAPABLE OF GETTING AN ERECTION BECAUSE HE HAS A VAGINA THAT SMELLS LIKE FISH IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

"I have never seduced anyone of either gender."

See link about the abusive relationship you are in right now

"I would like the citizens of America to note he did not have a legal guardian with him, nor did he have a legal-passport."

And I turned out just fine! We need to cut down on government over-regulation and let people be free again!

Wouldnt you like to hang out with people like this?

http://static.themetapicture.com...

"It seems you have created a military which wasn't authorized by the United Nations."

Yeah, I did. What have you done recently besides stalk a chick while she was asleep? Thats not romance, in a real country that gets you a restraining order.

"I would like America to know that this statement is completely false and insane, I do not believe America wants an insane leader."

Clearly America DOES want an insane leader...... They elected Obama twice.

I rest my case. Remember our battle cry: LRANGAS W SMIT W H!!!!!!

(Less Regulation And No Gay Abusive Snowmen With Smelly Vaginas In The White House)
Dylip

Pro

My opponent, Ash Ketchum, has created fake conversations.

Also, Mr. Ketchum has obviously gone crazy, which leads me to the conclusion that he is not fit for Presidency.
imabench

Con

Dude youre giving me literally nothing to work with at this point....

"My opponent, Ash Ketchum, has created fake conversations."

How are they fake? I found them on the internet so that proves they arent fake, people wouldnt lie on the internet.... Thats just silly.

"Also, Mr. Ketchum has obviously gone crazy, which leads me to the conclusion that he is not fit for Presidency."

EXCUSE ME......... MR. Ketchum is my fathers name...... Call me Ash ;D

And I am not crazy, I am mentally hilarious.... Theres a difference.

Crazy people commit 4 murders because theyre mother stopped talking to them for doing so many drugs, mentally hilarious people make a huge batch of Vanilla Pudding, put it in a jar that says "Mayonnaise" and then eats the pudding out of the jar in public so that everyone thinks hes eating nothing but Mayo....... And yes, I do plan on doing that sometime in the future.

LRANGAS W SMIT W H
Dylip

Pro

Dylip forfeited this round.
imabench

Con

Never thought I would say this in a debate, but the gay snowman has gone off to seduce some other chick who has the emotional capacity of a dead raccoon.

Vote con :D
Posted by Dylip 3 years ago
Dylip
Yeah...
Posted by imabench 3 years ago
imabench
Yeah this went downhill kinda quick....
Posted by LaL36 3 years ago
LaL36
after reading pro's round four you know the debate is over.
Posted by Dylip 3 years ago
Dylip
Rofl.... A snowman xD
Posted by Dovahkiin117 3 years ago
Dovahkiin117
Lollollollol
Posted by Dylip 3 years ago
Dylip
This will be awesome.
Vote Placed by Hemanth_Nambiar 3 years ago
Hemanth_Nambiar
DylipimabenchTied
Reasons for voting decision: Another victory for the mentally hilarious guy!!!