kevin.locks
EnderN7

Paying NFL players the salaries that we currently do has a negative affect on our society.

EnderN7 has forfeited round #1.

kevin.locks

Pro

My argument is not against the free market. I do not think that we should fight the free market and attempt to legislate against the NFL. I am however suggesting that our society would be better off if we did not encourage children via bribery toward the NFL as opposed to more socially responsible institutions like science or statesmanship. I also would like to mention that the NFL is destructive to the people who play it. I do support paying them above survivable levels because athletics is a method for the poor to have a chance in this world and I would not attempt to take that away.