mike4driver
BillyTheKids

Pc (computers with the windows operating system) are better than Macs

Started: 1/31/2013 Category: Technology

mike4driver

Pro

Waiting for opponent...
mike4driver

Pro

mike4driver forfeited this round.
BillyTheKids

Con

Though the PC is usually the most common computer this world has to offer that does not make it better. PC is generally meant as everything other than a Mac. I will be narrowing it down to HP's.
I have had an HP before and to tell the truth, they are bad. When you first buy the HP you start off great, the system works perfectly and nothing is messed up. After about a year the HP breaks down and does not work smoothly anymore. This comes from downloading different applications onto the computer. Yes, with Norten Security it doesn't happen as much but it will eventually break down even further.
Windows 1, 2, Vita and 7 were all just additions to the original windows 1, which was made in the late 1900's. Up until now, with windows 8, we have had basically the same thing. Windows breaks down easily while Mac, has more firewalls and lass viruses. I have a Mac now and I have had it for about 5 years, it is slowly beginning to slow down. Macs are better than PC's.

P.S. I know you will probably not argue for the rest of this debate, but if you read this please argue with me. ;)
mike4driver

Pro

mike4driver forfeited this round.
mike4driver

Pro

mike4driver forfeited this round.
BillyTheKids

Con

Not anything, this guy sucks