Rafique
FieryNyan

Pc is better than mac

FieryNyan
Started: 4/1/2016 Category: Technology

Rafique

Con

I believe that mac is better than windows and hardocre pc fan that wanna come at me?!I am a little itchy for a pc/mac fight so anybody come on and only come if you are some hardcore pc fan
Rafique

Con

I think that pc is worse than mac because unlike the macs,pc's have way more crashes,errors and a whole lot of other nonsense aside from that you have to deal with driver problems,but not only that,support is trash on windows whilst on mac support is actually great.Before you argue that mac has lesser upgradibility accessibility,let me tell you that the reason apple does that is so that Apple can diagnose your problems with an easier and more stress-free way,not only that,Aplle develop it's own softwares so Applr could easily provide support to mac users knowing the specs of the mac and the supposed problem of the software,it is dummy-prove so dummys couldn't access the important files,all that nice features come at a price so yeah.Your turn!
FieryNyan

Pro

Ok, thanks for the debate! Let's get on with it.

"I think that pc is worse than mac because unlike the macs,pc's have way more crashes,errors and a whole lot of other nonsense"

Uhm, it depends, really, when it comes to crashes. Windows only crashes when we do weird stuff, like go really over board. Like, if Mac allows you to go overboard, it will crash way more than a PC. Trust me on this. PCs only crash when you go over its limit. Unlike Mac, we do not have a limiter, and therefore, you're going "on your own risk". I'll elaborate more on my points later

"but not only that,support is trash on windows whilst on mac support is actually great.
"

How is support on Windows trash? We get our replies instantly, with many people helping on the support forums. By many, I mean thousands. You can call, you can post on forums; there are many ways, which are also fast, to solve your problems.

"Before you argue that mac has lesser upgradibility accessibility,let me tell you that the reason apple does that is so that Apple can diagnose your problems with an easier and more stress-free way."

That's like saying "I'll buy a Nokia 3310 so that I won't encounter any problem." You're choosing a lower option, just so that you won't face problems which occurs when you overdo stuff. Makes no sense, right?

"Aplle develop it's own softwares so Applr could easily provide support to mac users knowing the specs of the mac and the supposed problem of the software"

When Apple does it, it's good and all. When corporation does this, it's monopoly. Hmm.

"it is dummy-prove so dummys couldn't access the important files,all that nice features come at a price so yeah."

Apple's treating you guys like kids, hiding the sweets at the top cabinet, just giving it to you if you behave. That analogy fits into what you just described perfectly well.

After rebutting, let's start with the points!

I. Price and Quality

Easily, PCs are cheaper. You can't deny this fact. With the amount of money it takes to buy the highest end Mac, I can use this same money to create a much more powerful beast. I can create a rig with the most beautiful pieces, with the highest RAM, and even GTX Titans. Think about it(Let's compare the best Mac vs a PC with the same price): Try running triple A games on a Mac. You can barely run it at Max Graphics. On the same PC, you can run it perfectly smooth, even at the highest graphics. Other than gaming, a Mac's rendering speed when it comes to video editing is slow. Not for the PC, though! We can render it faster, since we're packed with better gears!

II. Freedom

With a PC, you have freedom. Using a Mac is like paying to be in jail, or to pay for training wheels. If you're talking about how a Mac is lagfree, a PC would also be, if all you do is download from Microsoft's store. Like Apple, once you jailbreak it and go for 3rd party programs, the lag will start.

With a PC, you can have any programs from any developers. It's simple and free; there's not restrains tying you back. There are an ocean full of programs, which you can try in a PC.

This is all I have. Warning: Right now, we're just debating on the surface. If you do wanna go into details, please do present details first. Don't just go demanding me for it if you have no plans to do it yourself.

Rafique

Con

Rafique forfeited this round.
Posted by jimmyh234 8 months ago
jimmyh234
That Mac argument was garbage. PC is rocket science compared to mac, which is more like basic English. Simplified, super easy to use. No freedom with a mac, your locked in, while PC, you can basically do what ever you want, freedom of your files, dig as deep as you'd like straight to the roots. Mac does everything they can to lock you to the surface, and its a hassle to dig deep. I enjoy modifying files, games and other tasks mac just does not allow you to do. Mac is for people who want to store their music and use facebook once in a while. PC is for everything else, including that.
Posted by queencoop 8 months ago
queencoop
I'm a pc supporter, and I'm excited to see where this goes!
Vote Placed by SirMaximus 8 months ago
SirMaximus
RafiqueFieryNyanTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con forfeited 1 round, but Pro forfeited no rounds. Therefore, Pro wins for conduct.