st4rw4k3r
yuiru

Peanut Butter And Jelly

st4rw4k3r

Pro

It is apparent from what I have read on your profile that you believe peanut butter does not pair well with jelly. I find this to be an outrage and completely disagree with this fact.
You, Yuiru, my opponent once again shall argue the point of Peanut Butter and Jelly, otherwise know as PB&J.

The usual rules apply here:

• No arguing when hungry
    • Integrate B'obo
yuiru

Con

Hey Darian, Hows Curran?

Argument 1~

Peanut butter usually contains a large amount of icing sugar, high fructose syrup, and saturated fats, both of which are bad for you.

Jelly has gelatin in it (well is gelatin)! Gelatin has no other nutritional value than protein and is vegetarian racism!

both not good pairs! Not acceptable under B'obo standards!

Sugary gelatin products and processed mushed peanuts = stomach disaster!

argument 2~

The PB&J is unattractive and evil:

This is the chemical formula for PB&J sandwhiches:
  • Pb + J + 2Bread → PbJBread2

This is not a chemically safe combination!

The compounds used in the processing of the
peanut butter and the jelly in the sandwich are acidic and lethally toxic. Alone, there is no
threat. Yet, when these constituents are coalesced, they create a
hazardous, corrosive chemical. Many people have been fatally injured when
they let their PB&J sandwiches sit for multiple hours, and the sandwiches detonated from to the
chemical reaction of the precarious mixture.

Most injuries and fatalities have been to exposed children.

When a young child was pulling their PB&J sandwich from a lunch box, the sandwich violently exploded from air contacted.

This child, and others, at the same lunch table were taken to a hospital and had severe burns and even fractured bones as a result of the
blast.

st4rw4k3r

Pro

st4rw4k3r forfeited this round.
yuiru

Con

yuiru forfeited this round.
st4rw4k3r

Pro

Curran is doing fine.

"Peanut butter usually contains a large amount of icing sugar, high fructose syrup, and saturated fats, both of which are bad for you. "

There is no "Icing Sugar" in peanut butter, also high fructose corn syrup and saturated fats are not usually found in the natural brands of peanut butter, and are always found in artificial peanut butter, which is in fact unhealthy. This makes the Natural peanut butter an ideal choice since it is both tasty, and healthy.

"Jelly has gelatin in it (well is gelatin)! Gelatin has no other nutritional value than protein and is vegetarian racism!"

I don't know what jelly you are eating, but in America we don't sell jelly with gelatin. Also it contains fruits, which are good for you. Fruit are very well known for containing many vitamins and yummy bits. Which if I remember correctly, I have seen you eat fruit. I bet you liked it. Mangoes.

"both not good pairs! Not acceptable under B'obo standards!"

Well that's fine, B'obo himself favours the cheese sandwich anyways.

"Pb + J + 2Bread → PbJBread2"

When I put the two together I got.....
A PB&J Sandwich!

"...let their PB&J sandwiches sit for multiple hours, and the sandwiches detonated..."

I know what you mean there. Eric lost a burrito under the car seat, and man that thing exploded with the worst stick ever.

"When a young child was pulling their PB&J sandwich from a lunch box, the sandwich violently exploded from air contacted."

[Citation Needed]

I have eaten PB&J together more than a few hundred times, and I am perfectly fine. Infact if anything, they helped me. When I came home from a hard, hungry day from school the sandwich served as a perfect snack to fill my belly and keep me satisfied.
yuiru

Con

"Curran is doing fine."
Do you like Curran, Illinois?

"There is no "Icing Sugar" in peanut butter"
You've shattered my world view!!!

"I don't know what jelly you are eating, but in America we don't sell jelly with gelatin. Also it contains fruits, which are good for you. Fruit are very well known for containing many vitamins and yummy bits. Which if I remember correctly, I have seen you eat fruit. I bet you liked it. Mangoes."

Oh... You are talking about Jam... As in Jelly fruit preserves...

Well jelly also, has a lot of.. Stuff in it... That's bad... Mmm kay?

"I have eaten PB&J together more than a few hundred times, and I am perfectly fine. In fact if anything, they helped me. When I came home from a hard, hungry day from school the sandwich served as a perfect snack to fill my belly and keep me satisfied."

My B'obo! How did you survive!!
http://www.mexreport.com...
http://naturalsociety.com...
http://www.greenchipstocks.com...
http://voices.yahoo.com...

"[Citation Needed]"

Here: http://rense.com...

More reasons peanut butter is not a good pair with jelly:

Peanut butter and jelly can not survive with each other and has low efficiency!
exposed jelly needs to be refridgerated (refridgeration ruins peanut butter) and will go bad and ruin the otherwise perfectly fine peanut butter!
What kind of pair has a counterpart that prevents it from staying good?

There is a reason this product has a short shelf life and is no where to be found in stores!
http://www.neoseeker.com...

Next~ Lets examine this heterogeneous mixture:

These substances have very dissimilar properties, this is not a trait of a pair, which has corresponding or similar parts!

Peanut butter is thick, has very high viscosity, has high opacity, and has low miscibility with jelly as well as other high viscous substances!! Besides the other properties of peanut butter, it is immiscible with jelly because of its high oil content and the fact jelly is made with juices, WATER, and sugar. Its a known fact that water and oils are immiscible and require emulsion to mix!

Jelly (a type of fruit preserve) is thin, has low viscosity, high translucency, and is immiscible with peanut butter!!!

If you were to mix peanut butter and jelly, you would get a cloudy emulsion with un-dissociated particulates because of the unsoluble nature of the heterogeneous solution. (not to mention it will cause an explosive chemical reaction!)

Imagine the difficulty a stomach has trying to mix the resulting bolus and digest these two substances at once!!

If these two substances can not even form a homogeneous solution, then how can they be called something that pairs well?!

I rest on my case! ~quite comfortable actually :)

st4rw4k3r

Pro

st4rw4k3r forfeited this round.
yuiru

Con

I'm going to forfeit or not argue if you do.

*Voters, please do not take away conduct points for my opponents forfeit.*

P.S. he forfeited because I shattered his world view and he's in shock!
st4rw4k3r

Pro

st4rw4k3r forfeited this round.
yuiru

Con

I has no arguments!
Posted by st4rw4k3r 4 years ago
st4rw4k3r
Sorry I was at a friends birthday party :P
Posted by yuiru 4 years ago
yuiru
I ate my own arm...
Posted by st4rw4k3r 4 years ago
st4rw4k3r
Eat the sandwich and live!
Posted by yuiru 4 years ago
yuiru
I'm hungry in this cave, I have no food...

except peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.....