FagsMakeMeGag
asta

Pedophilia is right

FagsMakeMeGag has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 6 days ago Status: Debating Period

FagsMakeMeGag

Pro

I think it helps kids embrace the real world and discover what their sexual desires are at a young age.
asta

Con

I think it is wrong partly because it infringes on the rights of the child and often spreads STDs. The child doesn't know any better. If the child experiences sex at a young age and if they want it at a young age, They might rape other children since the child wouldn't know any better.
FagsMakeMeGag

Pro

Well, I mean STDs are gonna always be here. It's a fact o flife and life sucks sometimes so we need to accept things that happen and move on. Sex is a natural thing and its also a stress reliever plus if kids rape other kids then that would be like "spreading the word" so to speak. Showing other kids what their sexual desires are and if they don't like it then, Move on and find something they do like.
asta

Con

"sometimes so we need to accept things that happen and move on". Not all things we should just accept. If you get raped, You should not just accept that. If your relative gets murdered, You shouldn't just accept that. As for STDs, They won't always be here, And they should not be accepted. Most are treatable and the only one that isin't (HIV) is recieving less diagnosies annually(https://www. Cdc. Gov/hiv/statistics/overview/ataglance. Html). However, They still exist and pedophillia spreads them to innocent children who don't know any better. This infringes on the rights of the child.

"Sex is a natural thing and its also a stress reliever" It is a dangerous activity unless done for reproductive pourposes. It is dangerous not only because STDs spread, But also due to the potential for pregnency. I know kids don't get pregnant, However, If they continue to have sex with each other from when they are 5 to when they are adults, Then unintended pregnencies and abortion rates skyrocket. This dissatisfies both the left and the right for different reasons.

"plus if kids rape other kids then that would be like "spreading the word" so to speak. " You spread the word by telling people that you were sexually abused as a child. Then the pedophil might recieve justice for rape.

"Showing other kids what their sexual desires are and if they don't like it then, Move on and find something they do like. " If they enjoy it, Then they might continue to do it to the extent where they continue as adults, I already had this rant 2 paragraphs up.
FagsMakeMeGag

Pro

"Sex is not a stress reliever" um have you never masturbated before. It helps take away stress and ease your mind. Plus, You don't just have to have normal sex. You can spice it up with BDSM and other things to satisfy your naughty desires. The point is we all will have sexual encounters so why not teach them while you're young. Also, I believe their should be pedophiles as priests because they literally feel the kids with "the holy spirit. "
asta

Con

I did not say, "Sex is not a stress reliever". What is BDSM?

"The point is we all will have sexual encounters so why not teach them while you're young. " We get the sexual encounters later in life. Also, We should not teach students to have sex. They should instead be told to resist sexual urges unless for reproductive pourposes and within the confines of marrage. It sounds religious, But I say this as a current atheist. People shouldn't be having sex at a young age, It increase the risk for unplanned pregnencies which lead to abortions, Something that even liberals want to keep rare, "Safe, Legal and rare".

"Also, I believe their should be pedophiles as priests because they literally feel the kids with "the holy spirit. "" They tecnecally aren't litterally doing this. That point aside, Encouraging preists to be pedophilles is unchristain because it encourages them to engage in sexual activity and priests are supposed to be chaste. Jesus never raped anyone, I don't even think he had sex. If preists were to follow Jesus and do what he did, They wouldn't rape innocent kids.
Posted by asta 3 days ago
asta
Condoms don't always work in the prevention of STD spread.
Posted by Masterful 3 days ago
Masterful
That's why you teach them to wear a condom.
Although in school one can get bullied. Everything has risks.
Posted by asta 4 days ago
asta
School and nutritious food helps the children. Engaging in sexual activity is dangerous for children. They can get an STD.
Posted by Masterful 4 days ago
Masterful
We force children into school, We force them to eat their greens, Why are we suddenly so concerned about their consent?

I would argue that many children wouldn't know what is going on if a stranger molests them, It is because of this we should give children the essential skills they need to identify if they're being molested.
Practice makes perfect, As the old saying goes. Therefore children should practice being molested.
Posted by AIRhino 1 week ago
AIRhino
I don't think Pro actually believes that Pedophilia is good xD
Posted by hi234 1 week ago
hi234
Pedophilia is wrong because children cannot consent.

http://www. Virginia. Edu/vpr/irb/sbs/resources_guide_participants_vuln_minor_unable. Html