DragonSlayer6
corporealbeing

Penis size doesn't mater

Started: 6/1/2016 Category: Sports

DragonSlayer6

Pro

Lemmie get this straight in our society people who have smaller penises are shamed and judged for sumthing thats not their falt. Its wrong. Although I dont soeak personally on this issue having an 9 and a half inch monster I believe its time to stop shaming our fellow men. A small penis can equally urnite and please a women or man.
corporealbeing

Con

Screw it. I'll debate this. State your arguments.
DragonSlayer6

Pro

Penis's cum in all shapes and sizes some are long while others are not. But in this society women in genral and sum men two seem to think that its okay to laugh obout something thats out of a persons control. You could be with a girl youve talken out to dinner spended $30 dollars on her when you get to her house and get ready to make love she just laughs. You didn't choose it it never happened to you and you can cum just fine but because its small you are shmaed. While this has never happened to be as women cant seem to get enough off my sizable pump action yougurt rifle I sympathise with my fellow men. Penis size doesnt mater.
corporealbeing

Con

I beg to differ. To you it matters but to others it does, Therefore, to some people, it matters. [1]

Not everyone prefers big penises you know. I am one who doesn't.

Citations:

[1] http://www.adweek.com...
DragonSlayer6

Pro

DragonSlayer6 forfeited this round.
corporealbeing

Con

Vote con for Viagra. ;3