People Should Be Allowed To Bully Bullies Back?

MissScully has forfeited round #2.

I don't think so. It's rude

There are only a few things certain in life: taxes, death and bullies. Every kid should be taught to defend themselves against bullies. In fact, I'd go so far as to make it policy for teachers not to interfere.

I own a small business and occasionally hire people. I can't tell you how many times parents have called me on behalf of their 20 year old child. Fighting back against bullies are the only way to learn how to succeed in life.
Posted by the_dark_night 1 month ago
people are allowed to bully bullies back
Posted by TheBenC 2 months ago
Bully a bully? No! What you do with a bully is punch him in the face over and over. He will then stop seeing you as a weak and easy target. Even if he beats you up he will not see you as a weak an easy target. Break his nose, kick him in the balls, do whatever it takes to gain respect from everyone around you!