icebeartheawesome
frankfurter50

People Should be Taxed Based on their Outward Appearance

icebeartheawesome

Pro

I'm sorry I forfeited my last debate about banning music, because I just didn't want to complete it. But either way, here we are, at debate number 13 out of 100.

I believe that people should be taxed based on their outward appearance; specifically, here is my plan.

1. Pure Russians (like me) are absolutely tax exempt.

2. People over 6 feet tall have to pay 5% more taxes, because their bodies absorb too much sunlight, reducing the total amount of energy other people, such as superior Russians, can harvest and utilize.

3. Mexicans also have to pay 10% more taxes, because their dark skin absorbs too much sunlight, and they eat too much food.

4. Chinese people and Jews have to pay 20% more taxes because they are always too rich. We have to make superior Russians number one in wealth.

5. Non-Russian white girls, regardless of age, have to pay 5% more taxes, because they drink too much Starbucks.

6. French people also have to pay 5% more taxes, because they kiss too much; the sound of kissing causes the world to shake, killing Russians and innocent, supreme polar bears.

7. Blonde people have to 30% more taxes, because they are ignorant; the extra money will go in finding cures for general ignorance.

8. People with freckles, like Mexicans and blacks, need to pay 10% more taxes because the freckles on their face absorb too much sunlight.

Let's go!
frankfurter50

Con

You're racist.
icebeartheawesome

Pro

I am not racist, frankfurter50. This is the only solution to the world's current problems. I want supreme Russians, like me, to survive, so we have to tax people based on certain characteristics of them.

We should also tax diabetes.

I await your next argument?
frankfurter50

Con

You're mentally insane.
icebeartheawesome

Pro

You barely said anything. We are on debate #13. Let's hear what you have to say?

Taxing people based on their appearance is how the government makes money.
frankfurter50

Con

No, the government makes money by taxing people based on their income. They then redistribute those taxes to people who need money.

You're insane.
icebeartheawesome

Pro

Let me just ask you this: do you want some retarded Jew to be rich, or some creepy kid with freckles to rule the world?

No; we need polar bears to rule the world
frankfurter50

Con

They can't do a very good job at it, considering they're animals.
Posted by Amphia 5 months ago
Amphia

"2. People over 6 feet tall have to pay 5% more taxes, because their bodies absorb too much sunlight, reducing the total amount of energy other people, such as superior Russians, can harvest and utilize."

What if the pure Russian is over 6 feet tall?

What if the Russian is rich? And if the Russian become number one in wealth then we have to tax them 20% now, right?

What if they are a blonde Russian...?

What if they are a Russian with freckles...?

My arguments to the other stuff are that they were just racist.
Posted by frankfurter50 5 months ago
frankfurter50
He's off his rocker.
Posted by bigwigaustin 5 months ago
bigwigaustin
I sincerely hope that this is a joke, as, if it is not, this person truly is mentally insane.
Posted by Debate_Is_My_Middle_Name 5 months ago
Debate_Is_My_Middle_Name
I will have to agree with frankfurter50 on this one judging someone on outside appearance is considered to be pure racism