PowerPikachu21
JParkinson

People Sin because Yo-kai inspirit while Arceus stops them

JParkinson has forfeited round #2.
Started: 4/23/2017 Category: Funny

PowerPikachu21

Pro

Yo-kai are in this world, and they're inspiriting everyone to make them act certain ways. There's evidence throughout history proving this religion. The only true god is Arceus. He doesn't need worship, as he's humble. He turned himself invisible to he can eliminate the yo-kai that inspirit people. He's invisible because he doesn't want to disrupt our lives with his grace and holiness. He knows where all yo-kai are, and he's stopping them as we speak.

[This debate is based off of iamoriginalgod's debates, specifically the one I had with him.]
JParkinson

Con

I accept this debate. I'll also ask Pro to define "sin" and "yo-kai" just for clarity.
PowerPikachu21

Pro

Sin is basically being mean and weird. Yo-kai are invisible beings all around us, inspiriting (possessing, so to speak) us to make us act certain ways, depending on the Yo-kai. Some are more powerful versions of other Yo-kai, like Blizzaria is a more powerful Frostina, who both emit cold auras. We can clearly see the effects of Yo-kai, for example all killers are inspirited by Zerberker or Rageon, two Yo-kai that make you hostile.

Only Arceus is able to stop Yo-kai, as he's the only true god. He doesn't require worship, just don't interfere with him. He is the only one that can see Yo-kai, and he turned himself invisible so he doesn't distract us with his grace and holiness. He knows where almost all Yo-kai are, and is currently fighting them. We will soon be free from these monsters, and we can live peacefully once more!
Posted by PowerPikachu21 8 months ago
PowerPikachu21
Hasn't been online for the past 24 hours. Usually happens when I mention that Yo-kai are real, and we're ruled by Arceus. [In case you didn't realize, this is all a joke. Yo-kai probably don't exist, and Arceus only exists within the Pokemon world]
Posted by PowerPikachu21 8 months ago
PowerPikachu21
Alright, here's a hint for how to defeat my argument: 3 ways to defeat an argument is questioning relevance, asking for evidence, or presenting counter evidence. Which of these should you use to defeat the premise that Yo-kai, invisible beings, are in fact inspiriting people?

Come on JParkingson, just post something!
Posted by PowerPikachu21 8 months ago
PowerPikachu21
Arceus is the one true god, and my opponent might agree, seeing as he hasn't done his Round 2 yet, despite being online many times. 27 hours remain.