bddowner
D-Dog

People Worry To Much About Racism

bddowner

Pro

I believe that in todays society, people worry to much about racism. Why is it, exactly, that if a white person uses "the n word", they are scolded and receive death threats, but when a black person uses a word that is closely akin to "the n word", nothing happens. Now, i'm not claiming in any way that racism is ok, nor am I mocking the struggles that african-american people have suffered throughout the history of America and the world. I am also not saying that the use of "the n word" is ok. However, I am saying that it is just a word, and that it is partly in the nature of humans to believe in the darkest corners of our minds that we are better than everyone around us. Some people just don't hide this feeling as well as others do. We call these people racist, and flay them and attack them and send them death threats. Why is this exactly? We've been told since we could understand what people were saying that what they say is only words, and we don't have to listen if we don't want to. Has anyone besides me noticed this?
D-Dog

Con

No one worries about Racism
bddowner

Pro

In the future, please don't accept a debate if you don't intend to actually debate your cause with facts and sources. Thank you.
D-Dog

Con

D-Dog forfeited this round.
bddowner

Pro

bddowner forfeited this round.
D-Dog

Con

Your wrong ad I'm right
bddowner

Pro

bddowner forfeited this round.
bddowner

Pro

bddowner forfeited this round.
D-Dog

Con

D-Dog forfeited this round.