Francthegreat
Hey_its_Laurel

People arent necessary!

Started: 4/21/2016 Category: Funny

Francthegreat

Pro

People just take up space in the world and they are causing global warming. People also have really negative vibes causing the world to spin slower than before.People make work hard and so that's why I think they are unnecessary!
Hey_its_Laurel

Con

People are necessary, the world would most definitely thrive without us but in many ways it would also die. You wouldn't be here to post this debate without people. You are a person you live you breath, you and the trees are in sync creating a cycle and balancing out the world. I agree there should be less people but the human population should still live and thrive strongly to care for the world.
Francthegreat

Pro

When dinosaurs existed the world was doing perfectly fine and after dinosaurs existed the world was doing perfectly fine but then humans the mighty humans /people had to come and ruin the world us vampires wolves and witches created. So the world you peoples created will never compare to mother earth.
Hey_its_Laurel

Con

You are arguing against your existence and therefore you cannot possibly win as your are no longer real.
Francthegreat

Pro

I'm not human I'm a vampire and so I'm real and you're not so go lay in hole and bring some friends.People arn't necessary to my world.
Hey_its_Laurel

Con

Yeah and I'm a cat, we all wish and hope, don't get false hope. For everything there is a season and now is the season for humans, dinosaurs season is over. Live in the now and don't discriminate the humans we are necessary. We help the Earth thrive on the inside even though at first glance it may seem we destroy it. Humans are necessary and we all know it so face the facts and stop hiding from the truth.