People don't die everyday

People die everyday

Since you used the first round for evidence, I will too.

According to Jews, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, and more, there has been. Jews, Christians, and Muslims believe that in the start of time when god made everything, the first day he only made a little of Earth. He didn't make any other living thing, so that resulted in a zero death count. For Hindus, Buddhists, and any other who believe in Nirvana or Moksha, or resurrection, no one dies, except for when finding the way of Nirvana or Moksha. But both of those religions were formed along time ago, but no one has ever received Nirvana before the creation of the ideas of Buddhism, and the same for Hinduism.

So if any of these or more religions are true, then you are WRONG! >:D

Now I will rap.

Go tell yo momma I just pwned you
Ya, you're looking really blue
I'm busting out rhythm like a King
And you're just my little Thing
A little clown of my power
Ew, you really need to shower
You sure really stink
At this Debating
I got a line written before you can blink
You really need to rethink
Should I challenge this guy?
My words, so in-sync
Sync, sink, sink you down
To the bottom of this river
Wait, I'll give you a sliver of hope
Don't mope, I'll mispell a word or too
So you can rant too
But tell me, who are you?
Making up these stupid debates
I'm pwning too

Your Turn

You win. That title wasn't helping me at all.

You commented that I was not using real evidence, but the thing is, I am not. I don't have 100% proof that I am true, but you have no evidence either. You have evidence saying someone died today, yesterday, the day before that, and that is all good and all BUT you are telling me the days people die, but not everyday in the whole universe, so how do you know that one of the days not recorded on this website does have someone die.

I Have Possibly Correct Evidence: The Bible, The Vedas, And So So On. The people who wrote these could be making their stories up, or they could be telling the truth, I don't know, but these books are more evidence then you have: none. That website doesn't have the first EVEN MONTH of the world on it, what happened during the first month, huh, huh? I can tell you using evidence, you can't.

Thats why I think I'm right.

"So if any of these or more religions are true, then you are WRONG!"

I cannot believe a religion when it was made in the ages where people didn't know the answer to something so they made a explanation. For example, this:

God created this earth? But this other legend said it was created by giants?

I will rap now

You start as if your some king

But that was really just one of your dream

You think you know everything

But i can tell your just an overweening teen

Why don't you just give in to your fancy dream

So you can dream in your filthy bin

You don't even pimp

You don't even try

Your just a trash talking being that im gonna kick in

You try to sound like a rapper but it ain't even cool

Adding pawn every time isn't gonna help your tune

So why don't you just sit down and shut up before i can destroy your dream

So you can re think who your really messing with

You talk so small that i can't even hear you

That probably because your not even illedgable

You can't even rym some words

That gonna mess your worth

I should take you to my school so you can look like a fool

So you can make a drool when i show you my rule's

Wow, I got nothing but respect for you, man. You even rapped.

But heres the thing: how are there so many people claiming to have seen these wonderful things God has done, or why do so many people claim to have reached Nirvana? Maybe all this is made up, but I still have these thousands (strike that, millions) of claims by people who have seen these things. A person might believe in a "myth", but it's more than a "myth" if people worship this as their truth and live their lives around this. People might make up these explanations, but are people making up their true experiences and encounters that have happened to them too?

But you still haven't showed any evidence, while I have very weak and possibly corrupt evidence. You have only countered my argument, but could you make a reason why you believe the way you believe next round? I have the possibly wrong, but millions of claims that people believe this way, and thousands of claims that people have seen these things right before their eyes.

Aleksandr forfeited this round.

"Forfeit! Forfeit! I win I win!" - Jordan Haworth Peele, a profesional comedian and Emmy award winner.
Posted by Aleksandr 2 years ago
Pro has to say something. No evdence is being given. I cannot expect that a belief will be real because it is a belief. And he said if it was true. But what if it wasn't true
Posted by funwiththoughts 2 years ago
Who would debate this?
Posted by RowanM 2 years ago
Nobody is going to accept this. Especially if you present your evidence in the first round.
Posted by Aleksandr 2 years ago
I create some of the most stupid debates ever seen
Vote Placed by Zarroette 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: "You win. That title wasn't helping me at all. " - Con, so arguments to Pro. Con provided a source that would have won this easy debate easily, had he defined 'die'.