Kickasss
PLWeaver

People have become overly dependent on technology

Started: 3/25/2014 Category: Technology

Kickasss

Pro

i believe that people have become overly dependent on technology because I know for a fact that when I need to know something my brain instantly jumps to Google in today's society studies shown that almost every other person is recognized with the device or gadget.moreover it maintains normal social interactions online
PLWeaver

Con

In all reality, god created us to be independent and not technologically based, but instead here we are surfing the web, procrastinating. The fact that you go to a phone instead of a book shows just how stupid you truly are. Good day
Kickasss

Pro

and heres a dumbass replying me with his phone instead of "reading a book"
PLWeaver

Con

Tsk, tsk. Using a whole round to personally attack me, and I'm using a computer, so therefore, you are the dumbass. But anyways, Technology = not okay
Kickasss

Pro

Kickasss forfeited this round.
PLWeaver

Con

PLWeaver forfeited this round.
Posted by Seeginomikata 2 years ago
Seeginomikata
People have been "overly dependent" on technology for the past 10,000 years. It's not something to be avoided, it should be embraced.